Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normaly play games on my pc but tested football manager on my laptop. The cpu temp was 83 C. So for people with laptop the danger of over heating is very high. Now football manger graphics is not high and the gpu has little work to do. The next problem is when you laptop cpu and gpu is on the same chip, so more heat. It not if you can run dbc 14 but how long before the temp is to high. So my laptop is a i3-2230m 6gb ram and intel hd 3000 gpu, and I do not thing dbc 14 will run on it. the cpu and ram is ok the gpu is weak and the heat will be too much. My pc will run it fine but when I go on holiday I will torture the laptop lol. Good luck for all the guys with laptop hope the game runs.

i have 2.9 GHz Core i5 9GB Ram desktop with GTX 750ti graphics card.. will i able to play the game at max settings with 1080p resolution smoothly??

I guess releasing the specs was kind of pointless....

With BigAnt advertising so much about the game, the funny thing is that their own website says that the game will release in 2013, with release date to be announced !!

Platform PlayStation3, XBox360, PC
Genre Sports
Release Date TBA
Published Tru Blu

Big Ant Studios, Australia's leading sports video game company, are proud to announce that Cricket for current generation consoles will be released some time in 2013 - it's Cricket like you've never seen it before!

Check out here Don Bradman Cricket 14

Last edited:
In before @MattW announces I just got my ass handed to me.

I'm half expecting you to shuffle around that post so yours comes first now, haha. Turns out my computer is not up to the task of running DBC! Looks bloody amazing though, just getting the worst frame-rate... Work in progress!

Looks bloody amazing though
This.
LwqBbCf.jpg

Matt 3 Biggs 0

...but the last game went down to the wire. No catches to Mid Off or On. Online is MUCH improved on the PC vs Consoles, for what it's worth. Bowling is way more fun with the pre-delivery lag being pretty much a non-event now, far more tolerable.

Matt 3 Biggs 0

...but the last game went down to the wire. No catches to Mid Off or On. Online is MUCH improved on the PC vs Consoles, for what it's worth. Bowling is way more fun with the pre-delivery lag being pretty much a non-event now, far more tolerable.

Did you get the game aswell? Something tells me that 'This guy gets it' might have been dug into Ross a little too hard and IMO should be carefully removed before any problems occur...

I get my new PC next week just in time for the game.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz Haswell Processor
Graphics Card: 2 x Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 TI 3GB Graphics card in SLI
RAM: 16GB 2133MHz DDR Dual Channel Memory
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87 Gaming Motherboard

That should get the job done :D

I get my new PC next week just in time for the game.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz Haswell Processor
Graphics Card: 2 x Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 TI 3GB Graphics card in SLI
RAM: 16GB 2133MHz DDR Dual Channel Memory
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87 Gaming Motherboard

That should get the job done :D

Mmmm, you might need more memory.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread