Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited about this game that i play DBC14 demo for around 4 hrs a day & i visit this forum every couple of hours & think that here comes 26...26...26...:p

Just don't get mad in case game is delayed, I am keeping my excitement levels in check.

If game gets delayed, my feeling would be like Bangladeshi cricket fan, who earlier thought today that we'll easily chase 105 but lost by 47.:lol

Just don't get mad in case game is delayed, I am keeping my excitement levels in check.

I haven't been in loop for a while, so could you tell me what makes you think there is a remote chance that that might happen?

^ To be fair, I did go back a few pages in this thread before quoting that :D

it will be available on steam from 26th but will it be available from retailers the same day?

Last edited:
Going back a few pages.. sorry, fell behind.

So before i do will someone let me know if my pc specs are ok

As per this post, your CPU seems to be between the minimum and recommended specs, GPU score is also between the minimum and recommended specs however does not meet the memory requirement. I'd guess you can play, but do not expect to play on anything but minimal settings.

Upgrading your GPU to something that has at least 1 gig or ram and has a Passmark G3D Mark score of at least 1000 on this list should allow you at least to know you'll be able to play the game with decent quality.

----------

it will be available on steam from 26th but will it be available from retailers the same day?

Should do.. the reason why the game wasn't released earlier on in the month was as they needed time to 'press' the discs and get them out to the distributors in time.

Of course, grain of salt, don't forget the past, blah blah blah.

For me.. it's a case of trying to persuade Ross to send me my copy earlier rather than later.. reminding him full well that I can't play it until Steam let me.. :P

would love to see this on Flipkart here in India!

Definitely. I'm pretty sure Flipkart will be the first in India to make the game available online.

Thus far, Flipkart hasn't started pre-booking of the game which is a little unexpected considering it does so for all the major games and well in advance but we still have solid week to go so let's see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread