Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if 500 quid will get me a decent pc to run this game?,i dont need a monitor or anything just the actual pc.

your cpu will play the game and your memory is ok, buy a new graphics card. the amd raedon hd 6670 is cheap and good with weak power supply. the amd raedon hf 7750 is better. it better buying new gpu if you are on a budget. my brother inlaw plays battlefield 3 with a amd athlon ii x 240 , 4gb ram and the hd 6670 and the cpu is very weak. If you like nvidea buy a nvidea 630 or 640

I got nvidia 610m Don't buy this nvidia series. Worst....

----------

Hey MattW I read that you got DBC14 PC copy for a month early.:thumbs
Did you gave your opinion on PC version? If yes, can you give me the link?

So about 10 days are left for the PC version. :cheers Waited so long for it, now I just have to buy a controller and I'm ready to purchase the game as soon as it is released on Steam.

When will the game be up for pre order on flipkart with 10 days to go, i will not buy it if doesn't show up in a couple of days :rolleyes

When will the game be up for pre order on flipkart with 10 days to go, i will not buy it if doesn't show up in a couple of days :rolleyes

If it shows up in three days time you better be good to your word and not buy it and enjoy everyone else playing the game shortly

I created around 15 custom players in CA. That save file is in my documents. So when i install Dbc14 can i use this save files directly to game's save file?
Or i have to upload my players & then download them in to game.

Upload em. The Academy and the actual game are two different things.

I got CA 99.94d version so i cant upload my created players now. So how to get update maanually without steam? Becoz update.Cricketacademy site is closed.

There goes my next hour or so.

I got CA 99.94d version so i cant upload my created players now. So how to get update maanually without steam? Becoz update.Cricketacademy site is closed.

Install the Steam demo, and your created players will still be there. You can upload from there then. That's what I did anyway. The game itself won't be able to read that file though from what I understand as it's an Academy only thing. Only 8 days to go anyway - hooray!

Steam Demo replaces the academy. Just get it via that, upload your players, bobs your uncle... You're "PC Ready" in a matter of minutes.

Today DBC finally makes it onto the front page of the 'Coming Soon' tab in Steam...tantalisingly close now. Really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread