Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting on Steam to let me know about preloading the game prior to launch.

I would have to think that the release date is 26th June based on the US calendar, I will try to have it go live as early as possible but please be aware that because of the Steam sale they have taken most of the normal publishing button away from the interface.

Indeed Valve have said no publishing during the Steam sale at all but after some discussion have since backed down from that for us, they are to manually publish it. I was certainly beginning to think that Cricket games are cursed....

----------

It's a 1.8 Gig download

Last edited:
Guys waited for the game for about a year. So ride along......share your feeling about the game.

i have waited for this game all my life, i was on the moon when i heard about BigAnts big plans for Cricket video game.
i am on 2 weeks leave from 27th june, so you all can guess, how i will be spending my leave.

3 days to go.

----------

It'll release world-wide at the same time: I'd guess either Midnight Australian time or Midnight UK Time. It'd have to be confirmed by someone from Big Ant though, since I don't believe that it has been mentioned.

Also; in the rare event of the PC version breaking date, there will be no way of activating the game through Steam prior to the release date/time, although you may be able to preload, I've never bought a retail Steam-activated game before.
thanks for response:thumbs
this is my first buy from steam. :)

Last edited:
so you all can guess, how i will be spending my leaves.

Drying and pressing them between the pages of an old encyclopedia then making a montage on craft paper?

will i get a mail from steam once the game is available for download? or how will i come to know?:yes

There's this great app for your face, it's called your iBalls.

will i get a mail from steam once the game is available for download? or how will i come to know?:yes

Or to offer a serious answer to this.. I'm not 100%. All I know that is when you open Steam up, it'll either start to download the game for you automatically, or show up in your games list when it's ready to play (if pre-download is allowed).

steam will let you know as soon as you open steam up on the day its unlocked for release:cheers

----------

When is the retail version released?
26th of june 3 days away world wide :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread