Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you guys must adapt some way for stopping/reducing privacy. Asians...mainly we, Indians pirate everything these days. :rolleyes

I think you guys must adapt some way for stopping/reducing privacy. Asians...mainly we, Indians pirate everything these days. :rolleyes

Hence Steam integration... Will always have probs with consoles. altho i was in favor with the DRM/Xbox 1's original methods until they caved under pressure.

Pre-ordered it for Rs. 3,470 in ebay. Hope the price dont get down anytime soon. :p

Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Video Memory 512.00 MB
Screen Resolution 1024 x 768
Storage
Total Memory 3.25 GB
Free Memory 2.08 GB
Total Hard disk 922.23 GB
Free Hard disk 800.81 GB.
Ok these are my pc specs and i have been told i will not be able to run the game.
I have just dowloaded the demo though and apart from having to play it in letterbox mode(due to my monitor)the game seems fine.
Before i fork out 500 quid on a custom made pc does anyone think i will get away with playing the game at a reasonable standard with the above pc specs?
The game is 31 quid on steam btw which i think is a good price.

Last edited:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Video Memory 512.00 MB
Screen Resolution 1024 x 768
Storage
Total Memory 3.25 GB
Free Memory 2.08 GB
Total Hard disk 922.23 GB
Free Hard disk 800.81 GB.

your processor ?even though your card isnt supported it should run at respectable fps under that resolution.

You're kidding, right?

your processor ?even though your card isnt supported it should run at respectable fps under that resolution.
The screen resolution doesn't matter - the game still loads in the same textures. I measured it while running the game - it uses ~800MB of graphics memory while playing, hence the 1GB minimum requirement.

Any 512MB graphics card will not be sufficient. By all means take the risk and spend the ?31 on the game before spending an amount on an upgrade if you're planning to do that anyway, but requirements are requirements for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread