Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't until tomorrow.

Yep just realised that!!!! Just watching the ashes warm up game, listening to Healy McGrath Hussey and Nicholas, I kno Nicholas is on the other game, which is good news, but they're so monotonous, and with the way we've been batting I feel like I've lost a day!!! Glad carberry has started to hit out, it was like blockerdaves batting!!!

Nicolas Cage cricket lol ??

It's a long standing joke dating back quite some time, all around the "title name" of the game before it was known as DBC14... The jist of it is:

attachment.php

I thought there was a knife with every pre-order?

Indeed... but do you want to really be on the receiving end of a knife in Footscray?

Attachments

• NickCage-Splash.png
    NickCage-Splash.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 270
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• controls_batting.png
    controls_batting.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,562
  • controls_bowling.png
    controls_bowling.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,538
Shocked By seeing this much in depth being in volved in cricket game hope to see how it turns

I think this deserves a new thread, just for discussing the controls. This looks so awesome. The wait is becoming even more painful.

Thanks Ross ..Can't understand the swing/seam functionality or the effect it has ....
Is it for making the seam move from left to right and vice versa for different seam positions including the cross seam delivery??:)

Going to be interesting to see how bowling speed is handled

Going to be interesting to see how bowling speed is handled

Ross has said that it depends on the timing of release of the ball and the speed at which you get the RAS down and up ....:cheers

----------

Delighted to see triggers for aggressive ground shots

Yeah including all the variety of shots available in it and 360 degrees shots means that it has got loads of shots in the game ....:yes

Manually choosing to throw directly at the stumps or just to that end - promising. Right stick for 'catch' is also interesting. As has been alluded to in the past, its all about getting the hands in the right position.

One that is missing is R3 - rubbing the ball against a zipper on your pants

On a more serious note, I wonder if rubbing the ball will influence the swing you will be able to generate?

Right stick for 'catch' is also interesting. As has been alluded to in the past, its all about getting the hands in the right position.
That would be interesting to see tomorrow at the play session :D

On a more serious note, I wonder if rubbing the ball will influence the swing you will be able to generate?

i think ross has confirmed that's exactly what it's for. especially getting reverse.

For someone who isn't familiar with the controller very much, a look at the controls has resulted into mixed feelings of nervousness and anxiousness.

Yes it's there that's the reason why the feature has been implemented and I think it would be better to go and read all the posts posted by Ross and Mikey before repeating such questions....:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread