Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ross do you know if dbc14 will come out in canada thx

Ross, I wish the BigAnt guys could do a 20 minute live demo before the public gets to play with them? Would that be a good idea?

Can't we have some sort of countdown timer on the forum until the play session starts? Like how many hours and minutes?

I won't be there but it would give me this warm fuzzy feeling if I knew right now someone is playing DBC14.

If there is play session any place around CA, I would be so glad to be there! Planned to visit CA anyways during thanks giving. :D

Or Vegas? :p Lol, nothing is going to happen in US when comes to cricket. I know! :(

I live in US and would love to have this game in retail shops. But that won't happen as I know it might not do much good here, where most of the people doesn't know about the game.

----------

Yep agree, most of the people know the insect 'cricket' here than the sports. I bought IC 2010 last year from UK.

Ross, if any specific contacts you decide on US retailer down the lane - please let us know for the few US cricket gaming fans around here. I am ready to pre-order it even now considering the rare gaming market for cricket in US. :)

same here

----------

Can't we have some sort of countdown timer on the forum until the play session starts? Like how many hours and minutes?

I won't be there but it would give me this warm fuzzy feeling if I knew right now someone is playing DBC14.

:thumbs I would love that too

Play session count down

Time left for play sessions(After a long wait):cheers
tur_1383786000.png

Last edited:
Well this thread can be slightly tweaked in title still to capture all play session feedback from PC team. ;)

Because for some reason he posted it as a STATIC IMAGE. Literally a .png file

Last edited:
It works, just refresh the page to see the change. Unfortunately, that's all you'll be able to do in the thread.. Refresh.

Closed.

26 hours and 35 minutes until play session begins

Unfortunately i wont be able to get there until about 2pm, but im still keen as mustard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread