Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a more boring place on the planet than San Jose? Glad GDC moved to SF.

If there is play session any place around CA, I would be so glad to be there! Planned to visit CA anyways during thanks giving. :D

Or Vegas? :p Lol, nothing is going to happen in US when comes to cricket. I know! :(

I visit the US a lot, there is some interest but none at a retail level.

is there any chance of releasing BD14 in USA ?

Will there be any live webcast of the playing session??

if not the guys please post some videos of gameplay....

I visit the US a lot, there is some interest but none at a retail level.

Yep agree, most of the people know the insect 'cricket' here than the sports. I bought IC 2010 last year from UK.

Ross, if any specific contacts you decide on US retailer down the lane - please let us know for the few US cricket gaming fans around here. I am ready to pre-order it even now considering the rare gaming market for cricket in US. :)

Will there be any live webcast of the playing session??

if not the guys please post some videos of gameplay....

Answered above..

Might be worth me pointing out for the people who will immediately want to see absolutely everything - I'm an hour and a half away from the EB Games store this is happening in, and then there'd still be time after that to organise and upload any video/audio I record.

Within how many days of release in Australia, DBC14 will be available in India???
I bought PS3 this Jan to play a cricket game.....as IC2010 never made it to pc....
On different note I bought WWE 2K14 yesterday as my patience gave in...but retailer told me that der is going to be a cricket game in November for sure (Ashes 2013)...dont know how much I can trust him....bt still feel Ashes is w8in in wings to play a spoiler....

I would be shocked if it wasn't announced during Q&A's at the play session. Seems to be the perfect opportunity, captive audience, in-store for pre-orders... But I could be wrong.

I agree with you totally ... People coming to the play session would love to preorder the game which will happen only after announcing the release date ....:yes

Any ideas who is stocking DBC14 in the UK?

Thanks,

Steve S.

Most probably the major game retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread