Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Ross has been spot on in calling how things would run with AC13 I reckon I might have a punt on Foreteller in the big race!!!

I think the one thing I can deduce from todays' posts from Barmy is that he has had conversations and knows what's happening.... anyone got the promised beta or been invited to an event at the MCG, or are people here who once counted no longer on the guest list? (I guess that would be 505's fault too :p)

I think the one thing I can deduce from todays' posts from Barmy is that he has had conversations and knows what's happening.... anyone got the promised beta or been invited to an event at the MCG, or are people here who once counted no longer on the guest list? (I guess that would be 505's fault too :p)

I think the only thing Colin knows is that the game has been submitted to 505 and they now have to decide whether they are happy enough to go on with it. That raises the question whether it has already passed Sony and MS approval....the only thing it all confirms, is that if you are looking for someone to organize a piss up in a brewery these are not the guys you turn to....

I know everything... including DBC14's release date. Highest bidder gets the goods...

Damn just gave up drugs yesterday... Let me call Heisenberg and get back to you... Although I think 79c's already got it won.

Isn't there a way to find out whether a game has passed submission?? Surely Sony/Microsoft bein public companies, should have some way of letting people know!! Also if it HAS passed but 505 didn't wanna put their name on it, could trickster still release it?

Isn't there a way to find out whether a game has passed submission?? Surely Sony/Microsoft bein public companies, should have some way of letting people know!! Also if it HAS passed but 505 didn't wanna put their name on it, could trickster still release it?

Yeah go knock on Trickstar door and ask, past or failed boys.:p

----------

Damn just gave up drugs yesterday... Let me call Heisenberg and get back to you... Although I think 79c's already got it won.

I only take Happy pills Ross, you got any in your office mate.:p
PS The release date would be fine also Ross.:p

----------

Ross if Barmy knows something do you think he has been asked not to say anything till they are ready.:spy

Really excited for this world premiere. Waiting for the videos to be uploaded by the users.

One question: Why there hasn't been an official trailer released from bigants for this game. Like some nicely edited theatrical trailer? Just a thought.

Really excited for this world premiere. Waiting for the videos to be uploaded by the users.

One question: Why there hasn't been an official trailer released from bigants for this game. Like some nicely edited theatrical trailer? Just a thought.

Perhaps the play test will start the official marketing campaign. So it's best to just wait and see. Just a thought.

Ross, Is there any backup plan?
If play session fails (Hope it will not) and doesn't target mass people...:(

Ross, Is there any backup plan?
If play session fails (Hope it will not) and doesn't target mass people...:(

Invade Cuba I imagine.........

----------

Anyway the idea is not to target mass people as you so eloquently put it (Ross is a bugger sometimes but he is not the head of a world wide terrorist organisation), but to launch the game...even Ross will not be expecting midnight queues and riots on Bourke Street as it were.....

Was thinking the same, would be strange if the first real footage we see is from a phone

Invade Cuba I imagine.........

----------

Anyway the idea is not to target mass people as you so eloquently put it (Ross is a bugger sometimes but he is not the head of a world wide terrorist organisation), but to launch the game...even Ross will not be expecting midnight queues and riots on Bourke Street as it were.....

il agree to disagree, he's actually the head of Al'Bianto, a major terrorist organization, and this is all just a plot to blow up the moon.

You heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread