Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please wear at least pants and a t-shirt.

What bullshit. Talk about pandering to the 1%

In other news, Ross just PM'd me to let me know the exclusive controller you'll be using in the play session... it's also the controller you'll need to play the game:

attachment.php

...so you've been warned. Apparently they'll have it for sale in-store on the 7th

Attachments

• BigAnt-Controller.png
    BigAnt-Controller.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 335
What bullshit. Talk about pandering to the 1%

In other news, Ross just PM'd me to let me know the exclusive controller you'll be using in the play session... it's also the controller you'll need to play the game:

attachment.php

...so you've been warned. Apparently they'll have it for sale in-store on the 7th

Looks like something made by Wayne Industries instead of Sony.

^ Oh dear. I just hope people don't start popping out pictures of their controller and start asking "Will this work?" all over again.

Last edited:
DBC14 The Controller: Tuck em in and strap it on

Why is the poll on this thread closing on the 21st?

Thought I would ask, does it tell something, or am I reading too much into it?

If it was AC13 then i would have understood, but with a new control system why on earth you will jump in and play on the hardest mode? Just curious......

i will be playing on easy level to get myself use to the controls and then move to medium.

Because I believe learning the hardest way will make us more perfect in the gaming arena while competing with online friends.

The one which you think is close to real. You should be able to show how close to reality the game is.

Peace be on you, Ross could you please tell us how many systems or gaming consoles will be available on the premiere day. Kind regards.

I really wish I had the game with me to play after watching such a wonderful match, and such an exciting series. At such times, the craze for cricket is quite a lot. Really hope the game is released soon. :)

We won't be able to score that freely unless it is easy mode or playing table top cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread