Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole week at work I have been checking these forums every 5 minutes. Even in the middle of the night, I reach over to my Ipad.

I am probably not the only one, right?

Well... I've been known to hang out here quite a bit....

ok. Neither Tru Blu (who are the ones that normally say "I gotta feeling" but have not today) nor Big Ant will be making any announcements today.

hang in there... not long now... honestly... trust me... early September is just about here...

ashes posted on their forum on 28/10 in response to a question about a trailer "we'll show a trailer as soon as we have one, we'll let you know when that is" - doesn't sound like anything much is imminent?

Which is why we all need Ross to tell us how come there are two Aus 1990s sides in CA...

What is special with Aus 90 sides ;)

ashes posted on their forum on 28/10 in response to a question about a trailer "we'll show a trailer as soon as we have one, we'll let you know when that is" - doesn't sound like anything much is imminent?

Which is why we all need Ross to tell us how come there are two Aus 1990s sides in CA...

The uniforms might give a clue....

The uniforms might give a clue....

well uniforms are split one day and test... but Andy Bichel is in the Test squad, and he played a lot more one dayers than tests!

----------

on the plus side, rooting around the aussie 90s squads let me link gillespie, kasprowicz and martyn for the aussie 2005 squad!

Today has to be their day, surely...

----------

BTW There will be a unique and rare Big Ant gift for anyone that attends the Playsession :)

Sorry to quote myself, the attached is the gift for anyone that attends on Thursday :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 259
can we buy one if we dont go? i want one and am happy to pay for it

EDIT: not cos i dont wana go, Im in NZ haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread