Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tonite s'gonna be a good nite, that tonite s'gonna be a good good night

I love the relevance of this song, especially in moments like these

I wish this comes true coz if we could be as patient with ladies we would have 5 of them at once..

Just to settle it down, we as in Big Ant are not announcing anything today.

Good day, Ross are you people planning to add more items (kit, sponsors, logos etc) in CA before the release of DBC 14.

Can't be arsed.. I need an update today no matter what even if its a ashes version of Shane Warne cricket..LOL:lol

Perhaps things are looking as Fishy as ever today..

-------------------------------------------------------

PS-: Wouldn't mind some chips on the side with Gravy..

I will start on medium and play a test match. After batting 100+ overs, I will probably be used to the controls and can move up to harder levels. I am not sure if we can change difficulty in career mode. Its probably listed somewhere on these threads but I cant remember.

If we can change it I will just start straight away on medium and adjust to keep it challenging. There is never fun in batting at 15 runs per over in a test match. or ODI for that matter. So I will keep on changing it to make it more difficult.

Ross how about a New version of CA today with Nets.. Need to test a few controller options as to which one would be most suited for the game.. Patience is a virtue , Greed is a talent..

This whole week at work I have been checking these forums every 5 minutes. Even in the middle of the night, I reach over to my Ipad.

I am probably not the only one, right?

Asges or bradman
Hmmmm... with career mode
Give a damn **** to everything else
But 5000pkr is too muxh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread