Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be counting down until the official countdown starts...

Today has to be their day, surely...

----------

BTW There will be a unique and rare Big Ant gift for anyone that attends the Playsession :)

BTW There will be a unique and rare Big Ant gift for anyone that attends the Playsession :)

Never thought I'd say this.. but you B@****D!

Also never thought I'd say this.. wish I lived in Melbourne!

:facepalm

-edit-

Please excuse me today.. I have just realised that another game I've been anticipating (longer than Don Bradman Cricket 14) for the last 12 months is going to be going to open alpha in the next 5 days (maybe even on the weekend).. and I'm kinda over the frickin' moon with excitement.

Last edited:
I think so... I wouldn't bet a Bourke Street run on it, but there kinda has to be something before the Melbourne Cup weekend I would have thought....

Ross from last 2 days u have been indicating that there was a surprise for the people from ashes cric13
Is that really true?????

Not even 'they' know what they are doing day by day.. Ross just believes they have to do something, and today is the day it most probably would/could/should/dood happen.

I gotta feeling....

lol, very good :)

PS: Didn't reply yesterday as I haven't had a good look at the Blues fixture, the good news for Richmond is that they will make the finals next year for it is written that we will beat them twice and we only play them once in the H&A :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread