Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that this game will have the shortest span between announcement and release of the game....:yes:thumbs

MattW please try to get a few shots of the scoreboard and scorecard during play session/your visit if you have time, I'd like to see how they look!

I'm playing as England and we're struggling a bit in a warm-up game at the WACA. Graphics are amazing but the controller is extremely unresponsive.

We need a controller????? Why hasn't anyone mention that!!

I'm playing as England and we're struggling a bit in a warm-up game at the WACA. Graphics are amazing but the controller is extremely unresponsive.

You sure you have everything 'turned on'?

MattW please try to get a few shots of the scoreboard and scorecard during play session/your visit if you have time, I'd like to see how they look!
Well we have seen a bit of their HUD design/menus, so I'd be surprised if it looked radically different to something like this.

I'm as interested in seeing the scorecards as anyone.

Well we have seen a bit of their HUD design/menus, so I'd be surprised if it looked radically different to something like this.

I'm as interested in seeing the scorecards as anyone.

Thanks matt, I hadn't seen that graphic before!

Well that's because I just put it together as an example/guess. But we've seen parts in this screenshot and the top three videos here.

Thanks matt, I'd seen the others but its good to see them again, batting in that pro cam looks difficult, really fast. Bet you can't wait for your play date!!

No matter what I do the bowlers keep bowling long hops and half volleys. :(

You were probably playing as Australia by mistake......

----------

Although... on closer inspection...

attachment.php

I am desperately, desperately disappointed in the size difference between the two red circles......I had come to expect better. My trust is shattered, utterly shattered.

a small official trailer on the 7th of nov..release date announcement and start of promotion campaign around the 1st test (21st nov)and ending with christmas / boxing day .release around the 2nd test (5th dec) - saif damus cc

considering that my previous prophecy of the end of the world in 2012 came true,this will too.

Last edited:
Which difficulty setting will you start on?

Easiest
Easy
Medium
Hard
Hardest

(Providing they are still the difficulty levels).

I will probably start on Medium.

Last edited:
Medium on a tournament, and only when I have mastered the controls and got hold of things, then I'll move up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread