Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
50mgs and still can't sleep!! I don't get the "hangover" effect luckily though but was on zopiclone before this so that's maybe why, drivings not a good idea though!!!

Anyway at least I get to read this forum through the night, its good practice for staying up for the upcoming series against the colonials!!!

Any news on whether Ross/team are planning any new vids/screenshots etc before play session?

We're not planning anything this week but I'll be very surprised if the other side doesn't announce something by the end of this Friday....

Its hilarious how scared you are of a game you have slated for months. You have had the perfect time to release it as the sole cricket gane on the market for months, also before the new gen arrive but you have complacently sat on it. Ashes cricket will always shift more units than this game because it has the branding, tbh im glad this is the case because of your constant holier than thou attitude and staggering a release of a date over 3 months + to the extent i seriously doubt it will release this year.

Snowy, not every Troll needs to be fed!

Just love that little guy... look at him go!

Got more frames and animation than the Vine clip he loves so much :)

We're not planning anything this week but I'll be very surprised if the other side doesn't announce something by the end of this Friday....

Ready to be surprised...funny you have more believe in them then they have on themselves :clap

Ready to be surprised...funny you have more believe in them then they have on themselves :clap

Ross has inside information, Oliver lifted the minutes of fagins last meeting with trickster/505 and sold it to Ross for all that and more!!!!

Its hilarious how scared you are of a game you have slated for months. You have had the perfect time to release it as the sole cricket gane on the market for months, also before the new gen arrive but you have complacently sat on it. Ashes cricket will always shift more units than this game because it has the branding, tbh im glad this is the case because of your constant holier than thou attitude and staggering a release of a date over 3 months + to the extent i seriously doubt it will release this year.

Stop talking rubbish, you have posted on these DBC forums for long enough surely you're not this stupid.

Australia and England wil buy the most copies of this title so where would be the logic of releasing it outside an Ashes series period?

Has anyone walked past the EB games in Melbourne hosting the play session and seen any advertisements regarding the event yet? If so, snap a piccie and post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread