Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a PS3 running the video :)

It's a PS3 running the video :)

Oh.. right.. didn't even see the Sony label (was to busy looking at everything else). They are some tiny screens for a PS3.

-edit-

Actually, about normal for a EB games I suppose.. just used to my 50 inch LCD at home.. doh.

Oh.. right.. didn't even see the Sony label (was to busy looking at everything else). They are some tiny screens for a PS3.

-edit-

Actually, about normal for a EB games I suppose.. just used to my 50 inch LCD at home.. doh.

I think your perspective is a little bit off...I would imagine those are A4 sheets of paper underneath a TV sized screen...

We're not planning anything this week but I'll be very surprised if the other side doesn't announce something by the end of this Friday....

So there will be an announcement on 4,5 or 6 of november...Just for a simple reason ...People who come to the play session with or without knowing about the game will see how the game looks and after all the "WOW's awesomes and excellent " looking at the game the visitors will ask for the release date to Ross and team and no one would like to hear that "it will release this year"...They would surely want a date for the game as the game will be releasing in the next two months...:):cheers

It takes effort to get the printing margins right. A3 paper would be getting ahead of themselves.

Although... on closer inspection...

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 342
Ross spared no expense...

All money spent on development instead of fancy posters....*

*we actually have very cool posters but the staff want to keep them for themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread