Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define "controller"

are you avoiding questions on commentary? or letting the testers themselves to find it tommorrow?:p

Looks difficult to get used to straight away, which is a good thing :) We've had it too easy in previous cricket games, loving this new approach.

The bowling controls didn't completely scare me but the batting controls......
Every button is utilised. I can see the first few hours resulting in my batsman doing anything but what I want him to do. Looks great on paper!

I wish everyone who goes tomorrow all the best, have a great time and look forward to the feedback :cheers

The bowling controls didn't completely scare me but the batting controls......
Every button is utilised. I can see the first few hours resulting in my batsman doing anything but what I want him to do. Looks great on paper!

I wish everyone who goes tomorrow all the best, have a great time and look forward to the feedback :cheers

One word mate: make sure you practise a lot.

I like the fact that to scores runs with a normal shot (aggressive ground shot) you'll need to use both triggers and analogue sticks, it'll make it very difficult to use all four and and get timing right that's for sure.

Aye carumba! Seeing the controller layout has me nervous and excited at the same time. I honestly think that after mastering this every other cricket game is gonna seem inadequate

Just had a look at controller settings immediately after getting up, am just excited to put an end to my IC 2010 playing I believe. :D Looks like, I need to spend a week atleast completely with the game even before starting career mode.

Ross: I see in the bowling controllers image that there are buttons to bowl Short, full and good length. So we won't be able to mark the point of pitching the ball, will the computer be selecting itself the best area for good, or short or full length when the respective button are pressed?
Because these areas have little wide ranges, so can we select the precise position where the ball will bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread