Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the excitement is so high for a play session, am just imagining how many people would be taking offs from univs/schools/workplaces during game release. :D I am one of them for sure!

Hold on a minute...I thought the playsession was on friday :|

Wake up! Guess too much excited, eh?

You misread something again? I'm shocked.

Play session is 40 minutes away from starting.

Haha, no really I thought it was Friday 1pm Melbourne time.

If the excitement is so high for a play session, am just imagining how many people would be taking offs from univs/schools/workplaces during game release. :D I am one of them for sure!

Wake up! Guess too much excited, eh?

Rather the opposite I haven't been following as much recently, assumed it would be a friday! Ah well good news either way

Mid December release for DBC 14 is the rumor going around... looks like another month and a half to wait before we get the game :(

MHD3oKV.png

#RUMOUR

But yeah, that's along the lines of what many have been speculating for a while now. I had end of November. Guess I'm out of that sweepstake.

I too had November 28 or December first week! Looks like it is going to be for Christmas if not thanks giving! :)

Release Dates May be either of this

Dec 5th 2013
Dec 12th 2013
Dec 19th 2013

For Sure

:thumbs

Anyway, so many threads going haywire what is the main thread to stick to. Are the videos going to be in one single post or all over the place as usual

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread