Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was more the other game taking per orders with a FAKE release date, which is lying. Ross has said 2013 and its not long to go. Keep blocking it out mate, get through to the tea break....so to speak

well, ross was very critical of the other game taking pre-orders without a release date. what's the difference here?

Because we haven't given a date, you preorder knowing a range, we have also shown the goods prior, you can't spot any differences in our behaviour?

can we preorder the game in uk and if yes which stores

@bd IMO I have been completely honest and upfront. Another point of difference.

----------

can we preorder the game in uk and if yes which stores

Not too far away now, our publisher will make the announcement.

Ross: We had great experience watching all the videos of the game...But how satisfied are you with the reaction at the play session??:)

Last edited:
@bd IMO I have been completely honest and upfront. Another point of difference.

i will agree you've definitely "shown more leg" as it were, before the pre-order (and may i just say, what a leg - the footage coming out of today looks amazing), and you're right that is a big difference... but i thought (and i could be wrong) that you had previously criticised specifically the taking of the pre-orders without a date. if you hadn't what i said was completely wrong.

but yeah, even if you did criticise for that, i'm happy to admit that i was a little bit wrong to start with - there was quite a bit of difference in terms of evidence shown up front. (also, when i wrote that i had read in the other thread about the dev kits, but not your explanation of that and confirming there were retail discs in ps3s, so i thought that we hadn't actually seen it was ready... but obviously we had. so sorry.)

The issue is that as soon as an announcement is made, sometimes prior like with GTAV, pre-orders begin, retailers will do what they do without regard to the developer/publisher....

My issue is that if I give you or the retailers a date and I *know* I cannot deliver your product then that is dishonest.

There were retail disk images being played as we could not allow a possible theft and duplication of the disks as that would be a disaster.

Cant really find an answer to this so can someone tell me if DBC14 will release on PS4 or XboxOne ?

Cant really find an answer to this so can someone tell me if DBC14 will release on PS4 or XboxOne ?

If you saw the bobblehead video (I think it was this video only), towards the end someone asked about the ps4 version, and it seems it was MikeM who replied that the Ps4 version would release next year.

I don't think that was anyone from Big Ant :)

edit: MattW beat me too it :)

----------

Ross: We had great experience watching all the videos of the game...But how satisfied are you with the reaction at the play session??:)

Seriously overwhelmed with the positivity, as I've said all along, changing *everything* in the game was risky - it looks like we're not the only ones who like it :)

Yeah, I had to check who was saying it... thinking to myself that it might have been me and thinking how much trouble I'd be in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread