Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Ross, we kinda know 50% of the game now, when can we have the game DVD in our hands?:D

It is getting too hard to be paitient anymore. Play Session videos have made it a lot harder to wait for me at least.

Ok Ross, we kinda know 50% of the game now, when can we have the game DVD in our hands?:D

Signatures in red - not a master stroke as no one cares to read the actual post

I don't understand why I had a post deleted by zimrahil, I was getting at something with that.

Well, I have found an answer to it, 12th Nov @ the Gabba is an announcement to the Ashes Aussie squad,,,are we also "getting an announcement from Bag Ant as well"!!!

It'll be cool since the videos here makes it hard to wait any day longer

@Ross

I will be getting around 10-15 copies and distributing it among my cousins :).

^ That's what I comprehended from the interview.

"As November comes to a close, there's no doubt that we will let people know exactly when they can get it." Quote by Big Ant Representative

So this rules out any chances of getting DBC14 in November?

December perhaps?

I believe what Ross meant is that we will know in November.

Not that we will find out at the very end of November, but some time this month.

Just remember the record of a month between announcement and release.

If they stick to this, I believe we will hear something before November 20. Releasing after December 20th would be strange.

The waca test would be over and everyone's attention would turn to Christmas. And if we are getting the game in 2013, I just can't see it being released between the 20th and New Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread