Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything later than Dec 5th is insane. 12th is just about "take your meds and you'll be okay crazy", and after that is ridiculous - no marketing research they have done can claim later than that would be "the most profitable time", because it just flat out isn't. (ashes potentially decided, next gen out, plenty of christmas presents bought - probably next gen consoles or games, etc. etc.)

dec 5th is still where my money is.

my assumption would be from dec 5 - dec 12 as it is an ideal time and announcement may be in nov 22 - nov 29

end of November and first week of decembar will be chaos with all new console and games releasing,no way they will release a game which runs on Old consoles unless they want to target only the "enthusiastic" market,which i highly doubt.
And that said i expected bit from the first public showing,atleast something from bigant side,A trailer maybe :(.

anything later than Dec 5th is insane. 12th is just about "take your meds and you'll be okay crazy", and after that is ridiculous - no marketing research they have done can claim later than that would be "the most profitable time", because it just flat out isn't. (ashes potentially decided, next gen out, plenty of christmas presents bought - probably next gen consoles or games, etc. etc.)

dec 5th is still where my money is.

i do agree blocker, however BA have consistently shown a month gap between announcement and the actual release. if it were to be released early december surely it would have been announced already?

i do agree blocker, however BA have consistently shown a month gap between announcement and the actual release. if it were to be released early december surely it would have been announced already?

yeah, but i think this one will be very short between announcement of the date and the date. because they simply don't have the luxury of any longer.

yeah good point, but in saying that, its not like the game hasnt showed anything. We have seen many videos, screenshots and not to mention the play session has been. It's not like the game hasnt been shown. the marketing has begun.

My guess would be mid-december like 15-20 th of december....:)

yeah good point, but in saying that, its not like the game hasnt showed anything. We have seen many videos, screenshots and not to mention the play session has been. It's not like the game hasnt been shown. the marketing has begun.

Pretty much agree with this, although the official announcement is still to come I would be very surprised if we don't have the game by 2nd week in December, certainly any later and people would have spent their Xmas money. Whatever bigant decide, I'm on board.

IMO if the announcement of the game is normally a month before the actual release, will we see the release date this week :eek:
My two cents the games release date is announced this Thursday, and around 20 days later the game is here 1st week of December game is in our hand :thumbs

Whatever bigant decide, I'm on board.

End of story. I am with you on this. They could tie my copy to a Bosnian donkey and send it on its way into the Fiery Pits of Mordor......I will follow it and get it and play it. Heck I will even give Sauron that ring I found back to him whilst I am there. Always like to be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are probably waiting for the Ashes series to begin along with a confirmation from Trickstar (no news by then would be news in itself as Ross put) that their game has been cancelled. I think we will likely see an announcement from BigAnt in the week following the Ashes start. I shudder thinking what would happen if Trickstar announces a mid-december release for AC2013 (I know it's highly improbable, but still).

They are probably waiting for the Ashes series to begin along with a confirmation from Trickstar (no news by then would be news in itself as Ross put) that their game has been cancelled. I think we will likely see an announcement from BigAnt in the week following the Ashes start. I shudder thinking what would happen if Trickstar announces a mid-december release for AC2013 (I know it's highly improbable, but still).

Tbh I don't think this waiting on trickstar business is even the reason why it hasn't released, just doesn't seem right holding out on a game that hasn't said anything for months then releasing when it might come out but anyway. I think there have been problems with the game which in turn has delayed the release. I mean they said they've been sitting on the game since september right? Also been said that they are ready but just need the "green light" so to speak. Which I don't think is the case, but as dutch said at least they have taken their time to iron out whatever bugs may have shown up. Shows they are taking good care of it and no doubt in my mind we'll be happy with the end product. I think the frustration of waiting is making some people think the game is going to be bad or something even though we've seen it looks solid.

I don't want to go back down this road again but boxing day test is big in Aus regardless if they have lost the ashes or not right? So that starts on a thursday maybe that's when DBC will release?

Tbh I don't think this waiting on trickstar business is even the reason why it hasn't released, just doesn't seem right holding out on a game that hasn't said anything for months then releasing when it might come out but anyway. I think there have been problems with the game which in turn has delayed the release. I mean they said they've been sitting on the game since september right? Also been said that they are ready but just need the "green light" so to speak. Which I don't think is the case, but as dutch said at least they have taken their time to iron out whatever bugs may have shown up. Shows they are taking good care of it.

I don't want to go back down this road again but boxing day test is big in Aus regardless if they have lost the ashes or not right? So that starts on a thursday maybe that's when DBC will release?

Christmas presents are usually bought before Boxing Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread