Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today its 7 th november ..any idea if there will be release date announcement today??

Hopefully it is just a rumour. Can't believe they would want to release it so late when nearly half of the Ashes series is over.

Hopefully it is just a rumour. Can't believe they would want to release it so late when nearly half of the Ashes series is over.

It's in the heart of the Australian cricket season + leading up to Christmas sales. It isn't totally ridiculous (combined with the fact there is limited overs cricket AFTER the Ashes, combined with the fact that the Big Bash kicks into action December 20th)

Last edited:

I think it is just the right time to release a Cricket game which does not have the name "Ashes" in it around Christmas and probably when the Cricket season in Australia has truly started.

I think the most important thing to take away from the past few hours is release date discussion and shenanigans are at a moot point... The game is clearly ready to go, based on what we've seen and others have played.

Getting it out there for people to buy, is a foregone conclusion now. When it happens is almost immaterial! We all want it now and that's a good thing.

Also thought the same about the Rugby League World Cup game.. announcing just before the comp started and releasing just as it finishes.. but I guess there is method to the madness.

Vids and pics look great. I think the fact that people are seriously desperate to get this game and are climbing up the walls to get the release date is just part of ba strategy. Wouldn't say its immaterial, dec release would suck but what can u do

Also thought the same about the Rugby League World Cup game.. announcing just before the comp started and releasing just as it finishes.. but I guess there is method to the madness.

There was an explanation for this - the squads weren't finalised until basically the last moment.

Sorry, but if true mid-dec is insane. The biggest cricket event in their two biggest markets could already be decided, and a lot of Christmas money is already spent. Makes no sense whatsoever. My guess is it's misdirection.

5th Dec at the latest

Snowy... I'll paypal you the money...

Sorry, but if true mid-dec is insane. The biggest cricket event in their two biggest markets could already be decided, and a lot of Christmas money is already spent. Makes no sense whatsoever. My guess is it's misdirection.

5th Dec at the latest

They already taking pre-orders so no problem with release date from this point of view.They can release it whenever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread