Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read it. I just saw something of mine quoted and then an essay... Last I checked, I'm allowed to reply and read what I want. Thanks for your help though Hank, 'preciate it.

Ok here is the deal,the people that are called out here are the ones that keep asking for release dates every single day, even when Ross himself has stated many times that he cannot disclose the date as he himself doesn't know yet and once he does he will reveal it as soon as he can. Yet, people just keep asking for release dates.
Indeed, and now there's an FAQ and a thread by Ross on it. From this point onwards, perhaps questions on it would be a little bit silly considering the wealth of information on it and how Ross has actually unequivocally stated now that there is going to be a 2013 release "beyond all doubt". I've waded in to this discussion to augment those that have asked before, and been sure to give an assumed reasoning for asking over and over again. Said 2013 release despite all the Trickstar/505 business is really all the information any of us should need.

Besides, it's far easier to report those that are continuing to ask despite having all the answers they need now and letting the staff handle it, rather than polluting discussion threads with insults towards someone you've never met.

As for my previous post, it was intended to enlighten you with the very same fact that you talked about in your essay, which is that people are different. Different people react differently to the same situation, so some may call a moron a moron, while some may not. So if you could understand the same thing that you were preaching in your post, you would have a happier life too
True, but the difference between my understanding and theirs is that I shouldn't have to change mine. My moral compass in this case is just fine - it's those that react aggressively (or in a derogatory way) when someone does someone they don't like, perhaps they need to change the way they live. I've not done anything wrong, I've insulted nobody and never will because I'm above that.

Besides, it's far easier to report those that are continuing to ask despite having all the answers they need now and letting the staff handle it, rather than polluting discussion threads with insults towards someone you've never met.

Big +1 to this. I try to read every post but I still miss stuff. Calling people morons and idiots is clearly unacceptable and will be dealt with as such...

Big +1 to this. I try to read every post but I still miss stuff. Calling people morons and idiots is clearly unacceptable and will be dealt with as such...
And in that case, all you end up with is someone who gets pushed to wherever the information he needs is or cajoled gently in to quietening down (by the only people who should be doing it). I'd take that 10/10 times over someone whose back is up from being yelled at, or a new-found agenda to irritate a forum that has been 'mean' to him.

So just 3 months more to go for the release. So excited :)

I apologize in advance but Ross, will Table Top Cricket also release this year or can we expect it to possibly come out next year

Indeed, and now there's an FAQ and a thread by Ross on it. From this point onwards, perhaps questions on it would be a little bit silly considering the wealth of information on it and how Ross has actually unequivocally stated now that there is going to be a 2013 release "beyond all doubt". I've waded in to this discussion to augment those that have asked before, and been sure to give an assumed reasoning for asking over and over again. Said 2013 release despite all the Trickstar/505 business is really all the information any of us should need.

True, but the difference between my understanding and theirs is that I shouldn't have to change mine. My moral compass in this case is just fine - it's those that react aggressively (or in a derogatory way) when someone does someone they don't like, perhaps they need to change the way they live. I've not done anything wrong, I've insulted nobody and never will because I'm above that.

Dude... Its a Game... Chill out.

Hello Big Ant

just wanted to reconfirm about the release month db cricket 14... is it still semptember???

i have doubts

Should have done it earlier, much earlier....

Hi BA

jus to reconfirm the release month of db cricket 14... is it still september?

i have doubts..

Hello Big Ant

just wanted to reconfirm about the release month db cricket 14... is it still semptember???

i have doubts

Hi BA

jus to reconfirm the release month of db cricket 14... is it still september?

i have doubts..

It can't "still" be September if it was never confirmed as September in the first place.

They have released no information about the release date except for the fact it is in 2013.

its not yet decided.when he wishes to release the info he'll do it here.you can see it on the first page of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread