Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I saw that post... I thought there might have been something interesting to see, apparently not.

That would be a reasonable bet to take.

Ok, I saw that post... I thought there might have been something interesting to see, apparently not.

Just to prove that post wrong you better announce the release date now, and make it before the end of November.

To be honest, I am not a fan of this crude humour such as:

'Before the game is released' in reply to my question of if anyone knew when the trailer is coming.

I am not an idiot and when posing a question on this forum, I expected an answer that doesnt ring with sarcasm or insult my intelligence but rather that you blokes respect the question posed.

It may be all fun and games to you @Crossy333 but can be quite hurtful to the person on the receiving end.

A simple answer would have been, for example, 'we do not know yet'.

Thankyou

Not to be disrespectful but you need to understand that everyone here likes the way things are done and that includes joking around and making sarcastic remarks, everyone does it to everyone else and you need to either except this or move on.

BZJoXzlCMAAUxaU.png:large

Yeah Ross look at the confidence oozing out from this post.

She only posted this 2 hours ago, I can't find her older post which specifically said 12/12, but yeah nothing too interesting Ross.

Depends, does the country in which the offender resides have the death penalty? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread