Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ross announces the release date on 29th nov then its the same day when PS4 will be releasing there..:yes

How long have we all been patient regarding the release date on both Big ant and 505 games...this is going on to long...please release the date. We as your fans really have been patient long enough

Unfortunately we havent. Patience is not something that ends as it means all of the patience before that was just a kidding of oneself. True patience just goes on and on and one day finds the game in the letterbox and voila......

They have 2 weeks to release the date or it aint coming out this year, as they seem to release games 21 days after release info.

If Ross announces the release date on 29th nov then its the same day when PS4 will be releasing there..:yes

I'd be very surprised if the release date announcement was made on the same day the PS4 releases over here.

I'd imagine the release date will go hand in hand with the official trailer which, judging by the screens Israr posted, is being made at the moment.

Trailer is finished, we just needed Israr's approval on his part in it :)

Maria on DBC 14's FB page says game is releasing on 12/12. I've seen her answer a few other game related questions too.

----------

Is Israr the only one from PC/ Big Ant forums featuring in the trailer sir?

Israr said he agree on everything he is kinda open guy.

Maria on DBC 14's FB page says game is releasing on 12/12. I've seen her answer a few other game related questions too.

now who the hell is Maria ??? :spy:spy:spy:spy

Israr is normally always here and where he is when you need him.

----------

No idea but suspect her to be an insider, you can see the confidence in her posts.

Sir may I ask you how can you confidence in here post ?? Is she female alter ego of Ross ???

I think his work is done, he has given the go ahead :yes

Then I want to see the trailer now I want some meaning in my life release the trailer BigAntStudios :wave:wave:wave:wave

----------

Is Israr the only one from PC/ Big Ant forums featuring in the trailer sir?

He is.

----------

Then I want to see the trailer now I want some meaning in my life release the trailer BigAntStudios :wave:wave:wave:wave

Oh no... please don't go there... we do not need a "whens the trailer coming" thread...

He is.

----------

Oh no... please don't go there... we do not need a "whens the trailer coming" thread...

Great honour for him!

And I was going to say that we should now be speculating when the trailer is going to come out, if what Maria says is true then I'd say within the next two weeks :yes

He is.

----------

But that's inevitably what you're gonna get!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread