Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be too long now :D By the way the stadium looks like the one in south africa with the mountains on one side. the one in cape town I think.

Isra, from the 13 list stadiums we saw, Cape Town wasn't there, could this mean a surprise inclusion or many more other stadiums to be revealed? With day one patch maybe?

This game is going to make our wildest dreams come true ..

.. for instance .. Israr's wild dream of pulling/hooking a short ball to the boundary (instead of getting smoked in the head as happens in reality) :spy

This game is going to make our wildest dreams come true ..

.. for instance .. Israr's wild dream of pulling/hooking a short ball to the boundary (instead of getting smoked in the head as happens in reality) :spy

Hahahaha jackass...actually i was literally thinking the exact same thing. I can probably count in my fingers the number of times i pulled off a hook shot in my life.

Ross: Can you confirm that the game will have a worldwide release at the same date??

You mean you have already created the video. I cannot understand.

They need to create a trailer get the major features displaying it in a better looking way and need to get approval, so mostly they might have completed the video...

P.S Release date announcement is nearing as November comes to an end..So they need to be ready with everything....:cheers

when is this game due to be released???

Ross just sent me these screenshots for approval for use in the "Official Don Bradman Cricket 14 Worldwide Trailer".

Can't be too long now :D By the way the stadium looks like the one in south africa with the mountains on one side. the one in cape town I think.

Nice to see Ross still provides a nice little surprise on Friday's...

As much as my patience is getting tested at times with waiting. I'm getting pretty excited about it.

Ross: Do you think that the release of PS4 and Xbox one affect the sales of this game being released in PS3,Xbox 360 ??

We're going to make him a star, he wont talk to us average forum folk after this! :)

----------

Ross: Do you think that the release of PS4 and Xbox one affect the sales of this game being released in PS3,Xbox 360 ??

Only by the number of those consoles sold, and even then a number of people will still keep their "old" machines.

NEWSFLASH!
There have been better batsman than tendulkar you know?! The world of cricket does not revolve around his retirement. Look back at some other other great (better) batsman such as lara. They didn't have a special hand picked series made for them to retire in. They could see when it was time to hang the pads up. Not continue and continue just to get to 200. Lara retired with dignity. It pains me to watch tendulkar bat in recent times.

I feel sorry for you, mate. If you couldn't consider his technique the best of the generation, that would be a pity.
The balance, the poetic strokes, well how many people less than 5'5 can pull a 140+kphs ball from wide outside the offstump to out of the park for a huge six with just footwork and timing?
1992 Tour of Australia(He was 18 years and 8 months old!)
Sydney: He was playing around the whole night didn't sleep, then slept off at the dining table and Sourav had to wake him up when Azar got out. He just went on and hit 148*. How? Technique.
Perth: How do you think a batsman of his age and height can hit a century against the likes of you know who on a PERTH pitch on his first match over there?! TECHNIQUE.

Yeah, he wasn't at his best for the last couple of years. But his 200* against Steyn and Co. was no ordinary thing mate. Not the worst of conditions to bat on but yet the technique hadn't faded a bit and it wasn't long ago.
Even 74 today was as fluent as he can be and he is 40! Please take a bow or just walk away.

Isra, from the 13 list stadiums we saw, Cape Town wasn't there, could this mean a surprise inclusion or many more other stadiums to be revealed? With day one patch maybe?

Ross, the number of stadiums are 13 but are the backgrounds a part of the stadium or do you have a pool of different BGs to simulate different locales? Helps sell the trick right?

Last edited:
Ross

How many copies will you need to sell to make this game a financial success?

Forgive me as I have no idea how many copies a game needs to sell to make some paper.!!

Off topic, can we please stop talking about the midget who is retiring, it's bloody boring. And more importantly not the place to do it

Last edited:
@Sibi: Nah, he is not the best. DBC version of Tindoolka is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread