Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And

• The first post in this thread
  • Ross' signature

Until either of those things change or Ross says otherwise, I don't think there is much of a story

Last edited:
And

• The first post in this thread
  • Ross' signature

Yeah come on you blokes, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.....

Surely that's a placeholder poll and the play session it went to last week was a placeholder play session and.....

Actually , maybe I should have italicised that part ..:)

Last edited:
Would sum up the land of galah eating, child stealing, cork hat wearing criminals.

I may roll my eyes at the deification of him by a lot of Indians, but he is a stellar batsman, reaching in his prime a plane few others could reach. I would agree he maybe should have gone earlier, having played on well past his best, but he deserves respect for the longevity of his career in the face of such overwhelming pressure.

Think of the cricket world he started in, and the cricket world he inhabits now... He has bridged all of it.

He has got plenty of attention and respect here in the UK. If your country is too insular to respect foreign greats, it belittles your country, not Tendulkar.

Not saying his retirement should affect release - India isn't a gaming market worth that, yet - but his retirement merits attention. 200 bloody tests mate. it's historic.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Get out of your mother's basement and see the world.

It looks like this game won't be released now until next year.
I received an email from Mighty Ape saying:

Just letting you know that our suppliers have advised us today that the estimated New Zealand release date for Don Bradman Cricket 14 ~ PS3 has changed from 29/11/2013 to 28/02/2014 today.

EB Games is showing a release date of TBC 2014. :noway

May i see the email please !!

My prediction is DEC 19th.

The ashes kicking into gear.. Xmas around the corner & 3 weeks after we hear of the release date... Hmmm my heart hates me for predicting a month away... But I'm rarely wrong with numbers...

P.s 2+2=5

Checked out your stuff on iTunes, nice work :)

Checked out your stuff on iTunes, nice work :)

Ross, you're a legend mate! Thanks for taking the time to have a listen :)

I had my launch last night... Currently sitting at work... On planet cricket, nurturing a epic 'hang-over'...

The life :yes

Awesome!

We'll have to collaborate and get some of your stuff into a game.

Ross just sent me these screenshots for approval for use in the "Official Don Bradman Cricket 14 Worldwide Trailer".

Can't be too long now :D By the way the stadium looks like the one in south africa with the mountains on one side. the one in cape town I think.

6pl6.jpg

d4w8.jpg

He looks even better in motion :)

These are at 720p taken from the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread