Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to assume this isn't true but.. how people and sites come up with these dates?
For the same reason we have a 209 page thread on the release date - people want to know when they can play the game - and because there's absolutely nothing that a site loses by being wrong and changing it later, no one goes back and checks how many predictions were wrong, you just silently adjust it once the date is known.

Equally, there'll be a site that will have the correct date right now - but it could be just sheer luck rather than hard information.

A lot of suggestions saying it will be 12th December... A couple weeks before Christmas, right in the midst of Ashes fever. Could see how it would work, and I guess that's not too long a wait. Probably the most plausible estimate so far.

A lot of suggestions saying it will be 12th December... A couple weeks before Christmas, right in the midst of Ashes fever. Could see how it would work, and I guess that's not too long a wait. Probably the most plausible estimate so far.

Yep, that's the exact date I'm putting my money on too.

for a game that was supposed to originally release before october (and yes I dont care about all the changing market arguments being made) considering we are still waiting to even find out WHEN the game will be release is nuts. It seems like BA are using the Ashes 2013 to be or not to be debate as an excuse to delay and delay. Our impatience is becoming part of their marketing plan. Announce the game release already.

for a game that was supposed to originally release before october (and yes I dont care about all the changing market arguments being made) considering we are still waiting to even find out WHEN the game will be release is nuts. It seems like BA are using the Ashes 2013 to be or not to be debate as an excuse to delay and delay. Our impatience is becoming part of their marketing plan. Announce the game release already.

if its said it will be in 2013, then what is the problem? Its their strategy for small time between announcement and release and that has worked for them.(No point changing things that aren't broken.)
If you check this thread, only the first post is true and useful. Everything else is just pure speculation.

Last edited:
My guess announcement on 21st...Start of Ashes series and then count 20-25 days for release of the game....:yes

Last edited:
March 2014, I really hope this is not true, can't wait that long.

Interesting, and wouldn't surprise me. What is appealing for me is it's listed as available on nxt gen too. From a purely selfish point of a view I would welcome this being delayed till March if it meant I could play in on the Xbox one. I'm sure it's all rubbish though.

Interesting, and wouldn't surprise me. What is appealing for me is it's listed as available on nxt gen too. From a purely selfish point of a view I would welcome this being delayed till March if it meant I could play in on the Xbox one. I'm sure it's all rubbish though.

I think next gen version would be available by march 14 and that is what these dates are reflecting. The current gen version would be available by end of this year. I will purchase next gen on xbox one and will give Windies same trash that they have received in current test series. :p

will ross tell us by this month end that "sorry to say its postponed to March 2014" :eek: :eek::noway :noway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread