Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think next gen version would be available by march 14 and that is what these dates are reflecting. The current gen version would be available by end of this year. I will purchase next gen on xbox one and will give Windies same trash that they have received in current test series. :p

lol one things for sure, I don't think I can do any worse than them!

----------

will ross tell us by this month end that "sorry to say its postponed to March 2014" :eek: :eek::noway :noway

Nah I wouldn't say so. It's probably either a possible nxt gen release date, or just a placeholder date that the site has chosen to use! If big ant DID postpone this game until 2014 then I don't think any of them would be able to live it down on these forums.

How about we all stop speculating and don't comment on this thread until Ross gives us the official release date.

Have you not noticed theat everytime you ask he does not give you the answer you seek, there is nothing you can do to speed things up, Ross knows exactly what he is doing.

Ignore this thread for another 2/3 weeks and u guarantee the date will be set.

If not you know it is a 2014 release

Ross does not sleep at all, he is hunting for Mike Fegans with a double barrel shotgun.:D

people like to believe some website but not words by the CEO of the company, the game will be released in 2013 and I am sure it will.

Huge week for cricket, Ross wanted cricket to be hot and here we go. The biggest question is will we here from trickstar and if not will Ross tell us what we all want. I hope by Friday we will all know something.

Huge week for cricket, Ross wanted cricket to be hot and here we go. The biggest question is will we here from trickstar and if not will Ross tell us what we all want. I hope by Friday we will all know something.

by friday you'll know it's gonna be a long summer for Australia ;) doubt you'll know much else about either game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread