Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that for both PC DVD and console release? so obviously the best news for Big Ant and for us fans of the DBC14 would be if 505 announces the cancellation of the game entirely. Do you see them doing that even if the game is cancelled, will they announce or would rather prolong to hurt DBC14? :(

I'm counting on them being big about it and just conceding defeat so the bigger cricketing world can enjoy DBC14. I would respect them if they did that.

Its inevitable.. Do you see anything else happening???

I am sure Ross is having a bottle of red wine to himself.. he is just so over the moon that he might drink tonight and probably come back tomorrow with the great news.. :)

On the contrary Ross knows that there wont be a cricket title releasing anytime soon or maybe a few years and we dont know which other company might venture into cricket gaming after the Ashes Debacle so he might play smart, push us a bit more as we dont have another choice.. atm he is in a monopolistic market which is never good for the consumer.. This will certainly have a negative effect in the long term for cricket gaming guys.. Feel Sad since this thought crossed my mind :(

The state of game play what we have seen in steam release ......I am sure they wont get clearance from sony and microsoft...How the hell they will release console version after that "Ashes Cricket 2013 Zombies Version" Release on steam...

Zombies version ha ha ha hilarious!

Luckily for the same reasons AC13 would have done well in the market even with the bad reviews, I think DBC will get out of this fairly untarnished, they'll now get all the 'hey - a new cricket game' sales.

They will need a massive opening shot with their trailer though.

Zombies version ha ha ha hilarious!
therevolutioncontainszombies.jpg

Israr is in it. I think we're all good.

General Information

Last Activity: Today 11:52 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Ashes Cricket 2013 Cancelled
Referrals: 4

So Ross is not sleeping afterall.. He was seen on the Ashes forum a minute ago..lol Ross .. Picking up the bits r u?

General Information

Last Activity: Today 11:52 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Ashes Cricket 2013 Cancelled
Referrals: 4

So Ross is not sleeping afterall.. He was seen on the Ashes forum a minute ago..lol Ross .. Picking up the bits r u?

He has been posting too.....maybe you need to wake up now :p

it's probably too much of a stunt, and not something the bradman foundation would want to be associated with, but Ross could get some copies delivered to the England team "as the other game has bombed here's something to stop you getting bored cooped up in the hotel", that sort of thing. would potentially great good publicity... but might feel too cheap.

I'm counting on them being big about it and just conceding defeat so the bigger cricketing world can enjoy DBC14. I would respect them if they did that.

@Rhyno,,,well our wish has been granted, I'm soo happy I can't contain myself, the Greatest are to come by this weekend I guess :cheers

it's probably too much of a stunt, and not something the bradman foundation would want to be associated with, but Ross could get some copies delivered to the England team "as the other game has bombed here's something to stop you getting bored cooped up in the hotel", that sort of thing. would potentially great good publicity... but might feel too cheap.

In a recent interview a few of them (trott especially) were big gaming fans, Trott will probably have more time on his hands ATM!!! But might be a good idea to get Clarke and Cook a copy, (come and have a look at what you could've won)!!! Be great publicity

Ross might have to affect an accent. Cook won't talk to him if he sounds Australian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread