Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Clarke and Cook are the cover players for AC13...

Yep it might be a low blow to trickster but for people who had seen the AC cover, this might jolt their minds about buying a cricket game, as long as its very clear it ISN'T AC13!!!

I wonder if all the blogs etc. that picked up on the AC13 debacle will cover the bradman trailer?
Most of the big push was from when Giant Bomb picked it up, so almost certainly not the same level of traction that AC13 got, but I'm sure it'll be a little bit easier for editors to sell a story on cricket games given the renewed interest.

It is going to be really interesting to see what happens now.

We all want to be able to play the game which is why some of the posters in this thread go over the top sometimes. We have all been waiting for a decent cricket game for a long long time and hopefully we might be getting one.

However, Ross and his team have been working on this game for a long time and everything will need to be just right for them to release.

Personally, I would strike while the iron is hot. Imagine DBC coming out in the next two weeks and comparing it to Ashes Cricket. Straight away it will be on the front foot (pardon the pun). Like I said, so many people have waited so long for a decent cricket game that this game has to be a success!

The game's release could possibly be as less as 3 weeks away now :)

How long does it take from a retailor saying we'll buy x amount of units of your game to it being in stores? Take into account how long the disks take to be pressed, boxed and shipped!! Just wanted to know from someone who knows how the industry works really

I hope Ross's phones ringing like buggery from retailers begging for copies, " I'm so sorry Mr Symonds, we should've listened to you, we should've took DB at full price, please let us have your game"

Last edited:
So with Ashes out of the way, the focus is now on Don Bradman Cricket! It is going to be an interesting couple of days.

As much as I hope we'll know tomorrow, I'm not sure if Ross has enough time to announce anything tomorrow given that just 24 hours ago, we had accepted that the game probably wasn't coming out due to Ashes.

What a difference a day makes! It certainly taught me to never assume anything on this site!

So with Ashes out of the way, the focus is now on Don Bradman Cricket! It is going to be an interesting couple of days.

As much as I hope we'll know tomorrow, I'm not sure if Ross has enough time to announce anything tomorrow given that just 24 hours ago, we had accepted that the game probably wasn't coming out due to Ashes.

What a difference a day makes! It certainly taught me to never assume anything on this site!

?nd he probably is gonna be runnin around like a blue arse fly tryin to organise how to get DB14 out ASAP so his family can have more than a horse shit sandwich on Xmas day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread