Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyy ross...i just wanted to know whether four players can play at a time??

However good the behind the camera is...when it comes to multiplayer...only one option (that is broadcast angle)....my question is that, is there any way to adjust the broadcast camera zoom option...in which the first trailer with bars looks fantastic but when i see the game-play videos from play session, when the ball is delivered the screen zooms in a bit...everything else looks amazing other than that....

In International cricket 2010 camera also Zoom little bit that's not a proplem

Ross, you should just subtley edit a random post with the release date and send everyone on a wild goose chase...

Yes in all probability. 19th is also a day before the Big Bash league commences.

As we established earlier, the BBL is irrelevant. Few in Australia actually care about it much and it has no relation whatsoever with Don Bradman.

Has anyone seen the first post????

I've been out of the loop for a while when it comes to cricket gaming, but the stated 2013 release for this game is seeming quite unlikely to me... With only a month left of 2013 and no specific date announced yet, I imagine getting the game out to retailers and other logistics is going to be a challenge to do by the end of the year. The sooner the better though (as long as it's finished).

Bradman made his test debut on 30th November so Im expecting it to be released in 2 days.

Did anyone see the ABC News this morning (around 6:25am)? They showed a clip of Ashes 2013 and how "great" it was. Couldn't hear what they were saying about it, would be interested to know what they thought of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread