Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross in terms of distribution do the disks still have to be printed or is it now just a matter of sending the game out when the time comes

Sorry guys couldn't help myself!!!

hey guys I had a dream last night and we all voted for release date and it was December 13th and there was a new trailer to its felt so real the dream. I even watch the trailer in my dream so epic lol :)

Don't want to ask the obvious question again and again but can't help it.

will today be a GREAT friday?

Should i skip the thanksgiving dinner and stare at this forum?

Last edited:
Highly doubt it. Doesn't the PS4 release today?

Ross is probably playing that!

As loyal followers of our development I believe you deserve some sort of update on what the latest news means for Don Bradman Cricket 14.

The past six months have been very challenging for us, not in a development sense, as I always believed we would have a far superior product, but in the sense that we have been the underdog in the market. The ?safe pair of hands? lines have been used very often by our competition and this notion has been used against us with distributors and retailers. While I am glad that the competition has finally made the right decision, the delay in making that decision has caused us incredible logistical issues as we head towards Christmas, simply put, the market has adopted a ?wait and see? attitude with regard to Cricket games. This has not been helped by the recent release and withdrawal of the product, and the associated, unprecedented bad press.

However, many of the barriers that we faced have now been removed, and indeed in the last 24 hours many opportunities have arisen, I need to work through these issues before we can set a date.

The release of a trailer is imminent.

Just don't make shit up. That's all I ask.

Pretty obvious the game is realeasing on december 19th, 2013. No need for making s**t up here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread