Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he will bear that in mind.

HumphreyBearMed.jpg

Now Ross how much longer or do I have to keep reading supershuttlehats posts, can't wait to hear what he thinks of the trailer when released.:lol

Now Ross how much longer or do I have to keep reading supershuttlehats posts, can't wait to hear what he thinks of the trailer when released.:lol

I believe Israr is waiting for the cheque to clear before he gives the okay for Ross to release the trailer.

@79C Well, I'm not sure he'll like it, there's no backwards bowling or throwing the ball at you mates nuts mini-games :)

PS: I still don't see his posts but from the people quoting him it seems he's being quite reasonable.

@79C Well, I'm not sure he'll like it, there's no backwards bowling or throwing the ball at you mates nuts mini-games :)

PS: I still don't see his posts but from the people quoting him it seems he's being quite reasonable.

No backwards bowling!!??

*cancels pre-order, emails steam to put ashes back on*

I wonder if Ross's signature will change to Don Bradman Cricket 14 - The only cricket game pre-ordering this year.;)

Yeah he has been a good boy so far ross, someone called him a w-nker and he just let it go. Maybe a bit over the top there but sometimes we need a kick up the ass. been there on here and in real life. PS Ross IGN is good for your game if they say well nice things, even if ashes footage was popular for the wrong reason, something like that done right but in a positive way could help DBC14 bigtime and well a kick ass trailer too.

Random note for Aussies. Tune into the A-League on SBS. David Basheer commentating

So this is the start of marketing for Tru Blu/Big Ant? (who traditionally have very short marketing campaigns!)

We're getting closer!

Btw, everyone is waiting for the official trailer, but has Ross confirmed (not suggested/hinted) that it is indeed coming out today?

Btw, everyone is waiting for the official trailer, but has Ross confirmed (not suggested/hinted) that it is indeed coming out today?

Approx 11 Melbourne time.

There is an embargo on the video until 11pm Melbourne Time. I will post the link as close to that time as I can.

There is a copy of the video with IGN in the UK and they are meant to be publishing it sometime between now and then. I did an interview with them that may appear with it. This has been organised by our publisher so I am not privy to the progress but can promise that the latest you will have access to the trailer is 11pm.

PS: Remember that this is a trailer for the general public that have not seen anything of Don Bradman Cricket 14 as yet, pretend you are seeing the game for the first time.

Ross posted this, will quote it here in case some people missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread