Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one knows whats the least time frame of release date , after bigant announcing game...Considering previous games announcments....

I think generally a month. Rugby League Live 2 - World Cup Edition was due to release 34 days after it was announced.

isrararrafi right now...

carlton-dance-o.gif

Classic

Is it wrong of me that I have not yet pre-ordered? With the announcement of Ashes Cricket 2013 being cancelled and in anticipation of the official trailer coming today, I'll be dropping into my local EB games tomorrow and pre-ordering.

Any one knows whats the least time frame of release date , after bigant announcing game...Considering previous games announcments....

I would say about 3 weeks mate, seeing as there is only 27 days left before xmas I would hope for a release date next week, if ross can do it faster than 3 weeks then maybe mid December but that would be challenging for anyone. Still supeross is the man so we will have to wait and see.

PS If I read ross post right as I don't want to make shit up;), I bet ross wanted ashes to cancel maybe a month earlier but that's life.

PS Ross I preordered DBC14 today. Can't wait mate.:clap

I would say about 3 weeks mate, seeing as there is only 27 days left before xmas I would hope for a release date next week, if ross can do it faster than 3 weeks then maybe mid December but that would be challenging for anyone. Still supeross is the man so we will have to wait and see.

PS If I read ross post right as I don't want to make shit up;), I bet ross wanted ashes to cancel maybe a month earlier but that's life.

PS Ross I preordered DBC14 today. Can't wait mate.:clap

Ross' signature clearly states " Only game worth buying THIS year " :cheers

Its more than likely that the trailer will say "Coming Soon" rather than 2013 or a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread