Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post. The game will be here in 2013.

* Update: World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be held on Thursday 7 November 2013 at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria Australia. Time 12 - 4 pm

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

Recording devices welcome :)

Ross What about Second world premiere If not release Date :p

Big Ant Cricket will release 30/0x/13 - remember way back in summer? Ross was a saint when he said that Ashes Cricket would not release in June.Oh but Big Ant Cricket will definitely release in 2013. With nearly 4 weeks to go till 2014. Yeah right! So now I guess you are going to jump on me for suggesting Ross lead us all on. Oh but no! I can't say that. He is a messiah. No one dare say anything negative about Ross. What he says and does is fully justified, its never his fault!. I for one have lost complete interest in cricket games since following the game so closely since summer when I was hyped up after Ross gave the impression that his game was close to release. No shit. All the hype gone. Seems like all the henchman going to jump on me now, so i better get out.

Last edited:
Really nice talks. Happy that we are on topic. My opinion is same that we should wait for its best but to shut every loud speakers , Ross should throw a small hint:D.

Big Ant Cricket will release 30/0x/13 - remember way back in summer? Ross was a saint when he said that Ashes Cricket would not release in June.Oh but Big Ant Cricket will definitely release in 2013. With nearly 4 weeks to go till 2014. Yeah right! So now I guess you are going to jump on me for suggesting Ross lead us all on. Oh but no! I can't say that. He is a messiah. No one dare say anything negative about Ross. What he says and does is fully justified, its never his fault!. I for one have lost complete interest in cricket games since following the game so closely since summer when I was hyped up after Ross gave the impression that his game was close to release. No shit. All the hype gone. Seems like all the henchman going to jump on me now, so i better get out.

Where does the no-one dares say anything negative about Ross thing come from? You're obviously not read many posts lately...
I'll assume as well that's the reason for you for going on about an October release.

Code in Biggs messages suggests he already has the game, has been playing it continuously for 6 weeks, and has not been dismissed yet!

So far he has amassed 9994 runs with a run rate of 0.9994.

C'est magnifique - c'est Biggs!

Time for my "sauvignon de champignon".

(jumps quickly to another thread a la Biggs)

One beauty words:thumbs
A alala Biggs:D

Clearly with the announcement of Cricket Life, the release date for DBC will be pushed back further :wave

At least we will be getting a cricket game in 2013 :)

There is a saying in England that today's news is tomorrow's Fish and Chip paper..

We have hardly any real people in the AC13 forum, people will have forgotten about the farce by christmas time.

I want to bowl so hard at Mike Fagan's face

You're a pretender Biggs, we've known about the game for MONTHS and still no release date or official trailer? What have you got to hide? You're the next Mike Fegan!

This thread peaked at this point... lock it up. Genuine laughter. Nicolas Cage Cricket for Sega Saturn will debut in Pakistan in early [Stay Tuned].

Note: Nicolas Cage is not available for a personal appearance but MattW wearing a Nicolas Cage mask will be.

Where does the no-one dares say anything negative about Ross thing come from? You're obviously not read many posts lately...
I'll assume as well that's the reason for you for going on about an October release.

Or.... he probably has and seen the reaction of some posters to any kind of criticism.

Do you guys think that Ross will be announcing the release date this week ??:)

i guess we have a 1 percent chance :yes

----------

This thread peaked at this point... lock it up. Genuine laughter. Nicolas Cage Cricket for Sega Saturn will debut in Pakistan in early [Stay Tuned].

Note: Nicolas Cage is not available for a personal appearance but MattW wearing a Nicolas Cage mask will be.

Mobile Game ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread