Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has rocketed into the top 10 despite only joining the forum less than 3 weeks ago

Yeah it's dead, cancelled it. Has it become super-idiot-Sunday all of a sudden?

I am not going to disagree with you on this. All you have been doing for the past couple of months is creating hype for this game and nothing else. Where the hell is the release date? It was expected to be announced by now but nothing. shame!!!

I'm not asking for a release date, but Ross, do you think you'll be in a position to announce a release date before the end of this month?

Yes am sure by the end of this month we should get to know the release date. :)

I am not going to disagree with you on this. All you have been doing for the past couple of months is creating hype for this game and nothing else. Where the hell is the release date? It was expected to be announced by now but nothing. shame!!!

oo1oo

You have waited so many years for a cricket game, so why not a couple of months more?

Someone has rocketed into the top 10 despite only joining the forum less than 3 weeks ago

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

I can't believe I've seen this 100+ times, boring enough for me, must really suck if you actually see his posts. Mum will wake him up soon... I'm sure you're all in for a treat.

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

I can't believe I've seen this 100+ times, boring enough for me, must really suck if you actually see his posts. Mum will wake him up soon... I'm sure you're all in for a treat.

I've followed your recent advice about the ignore list, and I admit that it makes the forum a much better place.

Is it too late to explain my "pray" line as a joke, or can we rub that one out like a bad end to a dodgy date?

Have you actually followed along with what Ross has being saying? He has been 100% honest with us all the way along with all the roadblocks that have forced him to change his release plans (he's stated a number of times that if it hadn't been for Ashes 2013 severely damaging the market we would probably be playing DBC 14 right now!!!). It won't be far off now, judging from all the positive publicity the game is getting so for now stop whining and let Ross and the rest of the guys at Big Ant sort it out.
As for creating hype, every game manufacturer does it before announcing the release date you dumbass.

Out of the top ten posters it's a statistical certainty that someone will be of that persuasion, not that there's anything wrong with that, I mean as of this weekend you can now get married in Canberra.

I think you better let mum know before someone else does, although she probably did know before you did, they sense these things, hheeeeeyyyyy!

fonzie the undiscovered gay icon

*despite this post making more sense than any of Alfonzo's posts, I doubt it will survive as long as England....

Last edited:
When the actual release date comes, I guess it's worth the new clean thread. :p

Ross the case looks the nuts I must say, however I'm 32 now unfortunately and shit like that means nothing to me.

However is there any chance you may offer some say Big Ant pants?, or little ant pants to the less well hung? Cough, cough, ...79cricket. :spy

Just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread