Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, Elvis and JFK are at a party and Mandela is running the bar?? Forget the release date, where's thus party??

Hang on, Elvis and JFK are at a party and Mandela is running the bar?? Forget the release date, where's thus party??

It's being held in the same dimension in which English are taking Aussies and Mitchell Johnson apart :D

@BigAntStudios may i know the releasing date please

Judging by bigant's recent responses it sounds like it is going to disk now.

The steelbooks are also in manufacture i suggest. (barmyarmy pressured as only he can - the malcolm marshall of forum administrators)

I don't think it was ready for release - the code was under review probably up until a few weeks ago.

More worrying for me is the gameplay videos have been incomplete in terms of much of what I want to find out about. That key question of "how realistic is this game?" is still surprisingly unanswered.

The expectation you have does not fit the cricket gaming scenario

There have been roughly 15 something cricket games (excluding the AC13 garbage). Even if you add all the codes for all those games, it won't even be equivalent to a chapter of GTA 5. Let alone the budget of all of them which won't even make 10% of GTA budget even if you combine all of them

So if you have those expectation for a GTA game, that would be more realistic. Cricket games are still in infancy stages and no one has got it right even after 20 years

My posts may sound biased towards DBC 14 and the reason is the pre-launch support shown by Ross and his team. Just to remind, not long ago these guys were working till 2AM jst to get us the BARS video. Find me a cricket developer who has done that

We've all been successfully avoiding the turd in the pool, best not to quote him. He's as right about our game as he was when he predicted the English dominance in this Ashes, yeah, guys a mobilising early septembering genius!

He does beleive in spaghetti monsters ;)

If you had a piece of spaghetti for how many days until the game releases, how many would you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread