Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that bigant blocks your messages which are well thought out and make good points tells us something important..

It makes me wonder though, before even thinking about distribution and logistics, has this product even been manufactured on disc to be distributed or is that another issue preventing release?

To think many many months ago Ross claimed the game was ready for release at that point he is now running around like a headless chicken to get the game out and giving ua snappy responses speaks volumes

It makes me wonder though, before even thinking about distribution and logistics, has this product even been manufactured on disc to be distributed or is that another issue preventing release?

To think many many months ago Ross claimed the game was ready for release at that point he is now running around like a headless chicken to get the game out and giving ua snappy responses speaks volumes

Judging by bigant's recent responses it sounds like it is going to disk now.

The steelbooks are also in manufacture i suggest. (barmyarmy pressured as only he can - the malcolm marshall of forum administrators)

I don't think it was ready for release - the code was under review probably up until a few weeks ago.

More worrying for me is the gameplay videos have been incomplete in terms of much of what I want to find out about. That key question of "how realistic is this game?" is still surprisingly unanswered.

More worrying for me is the gameplay videos have been incomplete in terms of much of what I want to find out about. That key question of "how realistic is this game?" is still surprisingly unanswered.

You're never going to get that from a gameplay video; only from having the game in your hands and some time to get into it properly.

You're never going to get that from a gameplay video; only from having the game in your hands and some time to get into it properly.

Hence the pressure from you to get the game out. The underlying message in your last few posts is consistent with the above assertion so you are making sense.

Life is too short for all this endless release talk at the end of the day - enough is enough.

Oh, like a six hour play session. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.... JFK's still alive and well partying with Elvis

Oh, like a six hour play session. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.... JFK's still alive and well partying with Elvis

And Nelson Mandela has actually passed into a realm where he is selling alcohol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure anyone at the play session got to actually play for 6 hours ;)
To be honest whilst 6 hours is more than enough to find out everything you could wish to know about Ashes, for a game of DB14's depth is going to require weeks or months to get a proper feel for. As it should be.

I would send you, MattW, and Dutch copies but I'm worried that the "wtf was that guys" that hang around here might think you've been bought...
There wouldn't be anything stopping a certain EB Games fulfilling one of their pre-orders early though?

----------

I love how adding 2 characters can completely change the meaning of that sentence...
Well no,
I would send you, MattW, and Dutch's copies
Leaves you making no sense. You'd need to remove all the commas in the sentence to get something coherent.

I would send you MattW and Dutch's copies

Obviously if you were ignoring the original quote you'd add clarity by replacing the 'you' in the middle with 'to you' at the end; but that might ruin the attempted joke.

5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread