Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message is hidden because Tab84 is on your ignore list.

Bees to honey. oo1oo

Bees to honey? Ha! Pot calling the kettle black...

The fact BigAnt responds to messages he cant even see tells us something important. He's worries a lot about people saying bad things about his game.

Please be nice people.

Last edited:
As above, boxing day through to New Years Eve (depending where you are). Only Christmas Day the whole country has come to a halt.

'Banned' yet you can still post???

I'm special :)

Oh, to add to the UK thing, only the postal service comes to a partial halt.

43629859.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned/asked before but will you need a "Steam" account to play DBC14?

Cheers,

Steve S.

Hang in there.

----------

Not if you buy a retail disk. And Ross said that it will not release digital at the same time as it is not allowed.

Thanks Mate :thumbs

Steve S.

It has not been revealed what the distribution method will be for the game, online or in stores... since there is no release date.

Educated opinion says it's unlikely to hit Steam any time soon because you make the most money by folks buying it in stores for consoles. Since Steam is PC only, I doubt you'll see it online any time soon.

Factor in the Ashes13 mess of a release on Steam, I don't think it's prudent to be sticking another game there so soon. I doubt it'll get the traction there it deserves... getting it in store is far more likely and beneficial for them.

It has not been revealed what the distribution method will be for the game, online or in stores... since there is no release date.

Educated opinion says it's unlikely to hit Steam any time soon because you make the most money by folks buying it in stores for consoles. Since Steam is PC only, I doubt you'll see it online any time soon.

Factor in the Ashes13 mess of a release on Steam, I don't think it's prudent to be sticking another game there so soon. I doubt it'll get the traction there it deserves... getting it in store is far more likely and beneficial for them.

:facepalm

Orwell coined the term "newspeak".

That doesn't mean you have to demonstrate how it's wriiten.

@Ross - look what you've driven me too (bowling figures are correct - the other 18 wickets were runouts...)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread