Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure another part of the issue DBC 14 faces are the delivery dates for certain countries/markets, as mentioned before.

I'm not entirely sure what the last dates for posting / delivery are in Australia, but suspect they may be similar to the UK. I.e. Few days before Christmas etc.

You have to wonder what the UK publisher has been up to these last several months. The only UK site/retailer that seems aware of the game is gameexchange.co.uk who i hadnt even heard of before seeing it here. None of the major sellers seem to acknowledge its existence. (Well, Amazon UK's auto complete suggests it if you start typing it, then -still! -returns Ashes.

You have to wonder what the UK publisher has been up to these last several months. The only UK site/retailer that seems aware of the game is gameexchange.co.uk who i hadnt even heard of before seeing it here. None of the major sellers seem to acknowledge its existence. (Well, Amazon UK's auto complete suggests it if you start typing it, then -still! -returns Ashes.

yeh I noticed that myself. Even with various auto complete options for DBC 14 on amazon's website they all link to AC13. According to Amazon UK's last email they took the product off the store...

Wow, logged off for a few days and was really expecting something to be said by now..

Christmas shopping traffic backed up onto the motorway on Thursday evening, and same story this morning.. I say it would be a good idea to avoid all that footfall when releasing a product

Aaaaaaand we are into page 400...thanks to all those repeated questions which have been answered innumerable times...I say we're on track for #500.

what are the chances of this game being released before christmas? Ross has mentioned this as one of the aims. I wonder if it comes down to before christmas or not at all this year? Early next year.

I personally dont mind if it releases next year I just hope they get it on next gen consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread