Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think Ross was referring to this:

The people who purchased the game will be contacted very shortly with details of a full refund

I don't think anyone has been contacted.

Finally managed to pre order DBC'14. Sales lady wasn't too informative, firstly was surprise they had it available for pre order, then when I said I wanted it on PC 'console' :facepalm she said something asking the lines of 'oh yeah this is PC only' but when I informed her its on all she seemed surprised. Didn't even waste time to ask her if she knew of any date. Oh well.

And by the way, DBC'14 is as much in the marketing swing of things as a game can get in Australia right now apart from taking out prime time TV advertisements. I'm sure Ross is still trying to push for a 2013 release until the very last moment (I'll say if no release date by the 15th then not his year) for at least an Aus release first.

Ashes test is going well, enjoying it immensely. What a catch by Warner!

Last edited:
Yep, credit where credits due, great catch, johnsons bowling is a joy to watch, just wish it wasn't against us!!!!

Yep, credit where credits due, great catch, johnsons bowling is a joy to watch, just wish it wasn't against us!!!!

Sad part was most of the English batsmen actually looked scared of facing Johnson. Prior didn't have the stomach for a fight and Broad actually evaded a ball heading for leg stump!

Yep that's exactly the point I made on a different thread. Fair enough you sometimes get a bowler on fire and you're up against it, but you can't just bottle it. Root and pieterson gave their wicket away, broad pooped himself, how many dropped catches added to that?? It's piss poor cricket, we suffered through this in the nineties, but at least then the players weren't good enough, poor monty'd getting peppered but hadn't bottled it, only bell(again) an carberry can look themselves in the mirror, the rest will all be suffering from "stress related illness" and on the plane home by Monday. I'd give my left testicle to have the ability and opportunity to play test cricket, and to watch this cowardly capitulation is a disgrace! Rant over!! Hope DB14 is out soon, I've got little patience left for cricket!!!

Ashes test is going well, enjoying it immensely.

Au contraire! Johnson's carving his name into history this series though - fair play to him. What's so depressing is that, while this has been coming for a while, I couldn't anticipate it would be on this scale and so dramatically. Every day I turn it on, thinking that at least it can't be any worse than the day before, which was in turn was somehow even worse than the day before that, and somehow, it's managed to surpass itself again. I'm convinced that if England's batting was an animal it would have been put down by now. :(

Yep that's exactly the point I made on a different thread. Fair enough you sometimes get a bowler on fire and you're up against it, but you can't just bottle it. Root and pieterson gave their wicket away, broad pooped himself, how many dropped catches added to that?? It's piss poor cricket, we suffered through this in the nineties, but at least then the players weren't good enough, poor monty'd getting peppered but hadn't bottled it, only bell(again) an carberry can look themselves in the mirror, the rest will all be suffering from "stress related illness" and on the plane home by Monday. I'd give my left testicle to have the ability and opportunity to play test cricket, and to watch this cowardly capitulation is a disgrace! Rant over!! Hope DB14 is out soon, I've got little patience left for cricket!!!

Have to say watching Johnson steaming in I wished I could put the DBC14 disc in PS3 and take on fast bowlers like Johnson and Steyn!

I'm really looking forward to Perth Test and wondering what Johnson might do at WACA!!! Wish one of Pattinson or Cummins wasn't injured as that would have been a serious pace attack for the Aussies.

Last edited:
Yea I like pattinson, his brother played one test for England so it looks like we picked the wrong one!!! Glad for Johnson I have to say, he's come back from injury, been written off in the past, and I love that kind of comeback spirit, there was a nice piece here during the lunch interval about brad haddin and his daughters illness etc and I must admit it nearly got me choked up. That's real character. Im proud to be English and I'm glad to say im a fan of cricket no matter who's playing or winning, we gotta stand up and fight or pack up the bags and come home, my taxes pay for these guys to live my dream, and when you see them smiling in the dressing room as this is goin in it feels like a slap in the face.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. As a neutral, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Nothing against England, but seeing quality fast bowling is always a treat. I've a soft spot for the bowlers in this ever increasing batsman-friendly rules :D

Ross may have edited his signature but the first post still reads game will be here in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread