Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games release on a Thursday in Australia, Boxing day Test match starts on a Thursday, we are less than three weeks away from December 26, Australia is on top, surely people are talking about Cricket in Australia now? But if there is no information next week then can the game still release on Dec 26 in less than two weeks notice?

Games release on a Thursday in Australia, Boxing day Test match starts on a Thursday, we are less than three weeks away from December 26, Australia is on top, surely people are talking about Cricket in Australia now? But if there is no information next week then can the game still release on Dec 26 in less than two weeks notice?

I am 99.94% sure the game won't be released the day after Christmas.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember seeing a post from bigant saying they've done a turn around of a week / week and a half between release date announcement and actual release which theoretically could mean if the release date is announced on Monday or Tuesday the release could be as soon as the 19th of December

I'm not worried as long as it comes out, but if the poll had a proper array of options, I'd definitely go for mid of first quarter 2014. That's not out of any discontent with anything, just my honest gut feeling guess.

The poll was a tongue in cheek thing when the game was actually certain to release in 2013 and unforeseen circumstances dictate that is no longer relevant; nor was the poll actually serious at any point.

So both MikeM and I are on here prior to 8am on a Saturday morning because we don't care and have moved on to bigger things :rolleyes (Where's that middle finger emoticon oo1oo)

Or maybe you just get out of bed early on a Saturday morning, sat in the bog checking the news on your phone and you decide to check out the forum?

Btw, regarding your 'stumbling' block, surely it goes down to poor planning that you did not have your logistics sorted long ago. Correct me if I am wrong but this is not the first game you have released worldwide?

I was very confident that it would be a 2013 release. But, to be honest now it does seem more like a Jan'14 release to me. Though it would have been an awesome Christmas if it had release this year, but always things dont go your way. :)

This message is hidden because Tab84 is on your ignore list.

Bees to honey. oo1oo

what are the chances of this game being released before christmas? Ross has mentioned this as one of the aims. I wonder if it comes down to before christmas or not at all this year? Early next year.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say....no chance. And yes...i'm a rocket scientist!

RIP Mandela

So 48 hours later still no release date :lol

And "Mr B" (Otherwise known as Biggs) I've heard you've been biting...

Last edited by a moderator:
They do in the UK! It's one of the few bank holidays we get!!

Nope no one is talking about cricket still, just going to have to wait till they are :D Aus need to win ashes + wc + football wc + wimbledon + f1 then it will release

Or maybe you just get out of bed early on a Saturday morning, sat in the bog checking the news on your phone and you decide to check out the forum?

Btw, regarding your 'stumbling' block, surely it goes down to poor planning that you did not have your logistics sorted long ago. Correct me if I am wrong but this is not the first game you have released worldwide?

The fact that bigant blocks your messages which are well thought out and make good points tells us something important..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread