Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First week of December is just about up. If BA wants to release it in 2013 shouldn't they start marketing now? Sure the people on PC know all about it but what about the buyers who are not on PC? They make the bulk of the consumers. So I am guessing the game may go into January 2014. Still not too far away, unless it goes to February or March.

(These are just a curious question & comments. Not intended to teach basic marketing to BA or anyone).

Yep I agree with you they should start marketing now, I'm a firm believer it ain't over til the fat lady sings as they say ;) I fear though even if they do release before Christmas would stockists outside of Australia get the game in time, so unless it's a Steam release, us in the UK probably would'nt get our hands on it until 2014 anyway... unless anybody knows otherwise!

Steve S.

Yep I agree with you they should start marketing now, I'm a firm believer it ain't over til the fat lady sings as they say ;) I fear though even if they do release before Christmas would stockists outside of Australia get the game in time, so unless it's a Steam release, us in the UK probably would'nt get our hands on it until 2014 anyway... unless anybody knows otherwise!

Steve S.

We'll satisfy ourselves by watching Australian friends here on PC & YouTube play it. At least we would have a more in depth review from players, especially MattW.

No, that is generalizing for everyone. You may not believe it, but others can.

its beacause ROSS said many times game will be there in 2013 ... and now this ...its really irritating acually ............ 2014 realase ??
(NO i am still dont belive in it :wave) ........

Feb2014 release date is perfect.

DBC'14 - The Perfect valentine's day gift

Spend the night on the couch after you miss your date with that special someone for a few hours iof career mode

Feb2014 release date is perfect.

DBC'14 - The Perfect valentine's day gift

Spend the night on the couch after you miss your date with that special someone for a few hours iof career mode

with a hot blonde hooker and some vodka...

mikeymerren get back to work or we'll grass you up to Ross!

So both MikeM and I are on here prior to 8am on a Saturday morning because we don't care and have moved on to bigger things :rolleyes (Where's that middle finger emoticon oo1oo)

"Bigger Things"

Read: Tall Blonde Hookers

if it becomes obvious that you won't be able to release DBC in 2013, would you give any consideration to releasing TTC, which I understand is digital download only and not retail?

if its coming out in February 2014 then they rather just release it on next gen consoles like PS4 and xbox one.

but 2013 is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread