Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
release date in uk

Can any one tell me what the time lines lije to be released in the uk I know its have to be put in pal format for our tv here
just its getting to xmas and the year 2014 any ideas

if it becomes obvious that you won't be able to release DBC in 2013, would you give any consideration to releasing TTC, which I understand is digital download only and not retail?

Yes i do hope they atleast consider releasing TTC this Christmas season.

In your opinion when does that become 'obvious'?

Well it was more about when Ross knows logistically etc. it simply isn't gonna happen - personally I had yesterday (Friday) as my 'deadline', I'd now be very surprised if it was 2013 (though very pleasantly so). But really it wasn't about mine or anyone else's speculation rather a question to Ross about when he knows that either from a retail or distribution point of view they just can't do it,

Since I understood TTC to be a non-retail, download only release so the same logistics of distribution don't apply, I thought it might be possible to release that instead. (Though whether it's ready or desirable I don't know.)

----------

And just as I wrote, I see it won't be :) thanks for the clarification, anyway!

It was interesting when Ross had said they're looking to release worldwide rather that in Australia first, in some part due to piracy but mainly due to people feelin they'd missed out. Personally as its made by an Australian company I'd never thought it wouldn't be Australia first, and I feel a bit sorry for them, a little less so since we're getting a good hiding. Personally I think us poor buggers should get it first so we can try to score 300 in a test match and maybe win one out there.!! Would people be so childish as to boycott this quality game just because they got it after someone else??

if it becomes obvious that you won't be able to release DBC in 2013, would you give any consideration to releasing TTC, which I understand is digital download only and not retail?
About the only thing they could do worse than release TTC first in this environment, is if Bobblehead mode became mandatory in DBC.

About the only thing they could do worse than release TTC first in this environment, is if Bobblehead mode became mandatory in DBC.

This is very true.

----------

To answer above, TTC is being developed further and would need a resubmission to Sony etc.

Is that another reason for the day one patch?? Would you have had to resubmit DB14 if you'd included it in the released game?

Can you post it? Is it an apology?

As requested, the title has been removed from your account and a credit has been applied to your Steam Wallet. The credit can be used for future Steam purchases.

To view your current available Steam Wallet balance: - Log in to your Steam account. - The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to "[Your username]'s Account". - In most cases, the new funds will automatically be displayed in your account. - If this has not happened, please allow two hours for the transaction to fully complete.

Please note in the future that Steam purchases, per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, are not refundable - this store credit was issued as a one-time customer service gesture.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

sooo not even close to an apology and not a proper refund, just a credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread