Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a reseacher, the fact that options 1 and 3 are the same drives me absolutely insane

^ Needs to be on post approval like yesterday...

So true Dave, it's typical overcompensation.

...unlike some guy making his username "Biggs" ...I mean he's CLEARLY not overcompensating for anything.

Wait...

Wait... what?

I person4lly am all 4 pirate copies as their is no virat kholi on the cover greatst batsmen to grace the game!!

Everyone don't blame me just want to know how you feel about pirate copies:yes

Everyone made their feelings perfectly clear in several posts.

You should also be aware that our responses here aren't attention for you we just get a cheap thrill posting in threads before they're deleted or locked. Every time we read Matt, Barmy or whomever say "there is a report button" we get very excited.

I person4lly am all 4 pirate copies as their is no virat kholi on the cover greatst batsmen to grace the game!!

Agree. Although, it should be Sa?hin? ?endulk?r on the cover, the greatest Pumbing Bikini Model of the modern era...

When I have posted all 1000 reasons about Dhoni I have some for Kholi and Tendulkar too. So Ross has 3000 days to release before I run out of material.

heh bobheaded PC guys :D, bobheaded means you guys have more brains? can someone guess the future ? i mean the release date with your bobheads? :lol

Your sig is on the money - the bobbleheads are the game's version of a confidence meter. The more confident you are, the bigger your head gets.

heh bobheaded PC guys :D, bobheaded means you guys have more brains? can someone guess the future ? i mean the release date with your bobheads? :lol

Was that meant to be a joke, Mr. Confidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread