Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any changes of Steam Release for PC....that may be good option for those who bought ashes cricket 2013 game....

Blocker, I think you may be out of your depth here a little, arguing with a man who has personally dealt with Amazon, but whatever.

i wasn't arguing about it at all, i was just pointing out that they do handle stuff... because, you know, they do. a lot of stuff.

i think you may be out of your depth in reading, since you couldn't see that a)i provided two different, independent sources showing just how much stuff they do handle - a whole heap of stuff, no less; and b)you have literally not the first clue of the extent or otherwise of my own experience with amazon, but whatever. at least you have kept your name on the invite list to Pinky Tuscadero's next party.

Call me a naive consumer, but isn't cricket probably more popular than it's been for year in Australia right now? Isn't Christmas coming up? Has everyone stopped talking about AC13? Is there a wave to be surfed

Call me a naive consumer, but isn't cricket probably more popular than it's been for year in Australia right now? Isn't Christmas coming up? Has everyone stopped talking about AC13? Is there a wave to be surfed

Um...it's not as if Big Ant are sitting on their hands doing nothing. They can't just snap their fingers and release the game tomorrow because Australia are winning 2-0. They're clearly being active in their promotion (as evidenced in the last 10-14 days) and Ross has openly said they're working with the necessary parties and moving towards an agreement regarding the release.

Well I hope the necessary parties pull out their finger

I understood stood one thing.guys who need the release date don't ask here and waste time, just forget that there is game called DB14 and when they have release date they will post it on their Facebook page.:yes

MoM Ceremony in Don Bradman Cricket

MoM Ceremony in Don Bradman Cricket Game.It looks like a dream has come true for a cricket game and a fan.
Feel how it will look like to see the players getting rewarded by a trophy after the game.:)

This is the place where Ross will post the MOM Ceremony pic right after some time.

Pls Ross post a pic Don't Let Us Down

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...cket-14-general-discussion-bradman_t20_v1.png

Last edited:
MoM Ceremony in Don Bradman Cricket Game.It looks like a dream has come true for a cricket game and a fan.
Feel how it will look like to see the players getting rewarded by a trophy after the game.:)
NOTE: This is the place where Ross will post the MOM Ceremony pic right after some time.
Pls Ross post a pic Don't Let Us Down:cheers:thumbs
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...cket-14-general-discussion-bradman_t20_v1.png

The ridiculousness of this thread hurts my face.

What a great thread. I don't understand all the fanfare about needing a MoM cutscene. It will be interesting one or two times, then just repetitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread