Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in my ten year of gaming I am never play game from big ant studios Now this will be my first one......

Waiting To play on Xbox when my Tv screen shows Big ant studios and then Best cricket video game starts ... :)

Seeing the time left for this year to end, it would really be a miracle if Ross and Co. can release this game worldwide in 2013.

I have to disagree. I don't think it would be a miracle at all.
We know that production of the retail disks, in whatever limited or extensive capacity, has begun.

Ross has spent the past weeks, post-Ashes poison, working with retailers internationally and domestically to prepare for distribution and simultaneous release. This period has also been spent heavily marketing the product to those disappointed by the other game, and those who have played cricket games in the past. Search "Don" in YouTube and have a look what the first predictive search option is.

Whether you have realised or not, this game does not need market exposure to rival the levels that The Last of Us put out. This marketing strategy is all about the pre-orders, because those numbers are how he can sell his game to the retailers who have doubted him in this past year, and those that put their money on the wrong horse.

My guess is that this game will be announced a maximum of 7 days before release and will be here before Christmas.

Re crossy: In Ross' video with twistie, I'm pretty sure that Ross mentioned they had a date in mind. Obviously the Ashes debacle changed that, but I think they had previously penciled in a date.

He said they had a date. But then after that, retailers...

Amazon will sell anything. I recently bought a circular drill bit that won't even go through chip board. But they won't sell this... WTF have the UK publishers / distributors been doing?

I think I can recognise a few PC members, who somewhat answers the fb fans' questions, I can say its bad cos here we know you give us answers, announcements, assurance and all, that side its dead from the Big Ant's side,,,I can think of Mahir, me and a few who come to their aid,,,well they love this game, like we all

I am one of them to answers queries as and when i can, I am just trying to do my part for this game to be that bit more succesful.:thumbs

Amazon will sell anything. I recently bought a circular drill bit that won't even go through chip board. But they won't sell this... WTF have the UK publishers / distributors been doing?

I do find it baffling that it's nowhere to be seen on sites in the UK, even like you say places like Amazon who normally put something up for pre-order as soon as they learn of its existence.

Amazon source their stuff through third parties and don't really "handle" the goods, this is why they got it so wrong with Ashes in June and actually sent people email saying the game was in stock/had shipped.

Amazon source their stuff through third parties and don't really "handle" the goods, this is why they got it so wrong with Ashes in June and actually sent people email saying the game was in stock/had shipped.

i beg to differ.

My week as an Amazon insider | Technology | The Observer

A 21st Century Santa's grotto: The Amazon warehouse getting ready for Mega Monday | Mail Online

Amazon is a retailer just as much as it is a market. It sells plenty of goods in its own right, as well as having the "sold by 'x', fulfilled by Amazon" stuff. They handle plenty.

Last edited:
Not our games, and apparently not 505s either.

----------

I should add I have a storefront account for amazon and I have never sent them stock.

Last edited:
So they don't have your game on pre-order because they don't handle goods.

But they did have Ashes on pre-order because they don't handle goods.

Brick back Fonzie.

Birds fly, chickens are birds, chickens fly.

That is about the extent of your logic....

----------

A lot of not so bright guys in your room.

Probably should have chosen a different bird for that pithy retort. You know that chickens can fly?

Domestic chickens are not capable of long distance flight, although lighter birds are generally capable of flying for short distances, such as over fences or into trees (where they would naturally roost). Chickens may occasionally fly briefly to explore their surroundings, but generally do so only to flee perceived danger.

In fact, their flight is so established it's part of common parlance.

The sky turned black with the flapping wings of chickens coming home to roost.

----------

2nd quote is from James Callaghan, for the 0.0001% of people who might be interested.

Chickens are to flight what Ashes 2013 is to gaming.

Like Ashes was a game, chickens can fly.

----------

Sorry, and pigs... :)

Blocker, I think you may be out of your depth here a little, arguing with a man who has personally dealt with Amazon, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread