Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ross.
Can I just ask is it likely to be released on next gen console same time as current gen?

No. There will be as little delay as possible for the current gen versions.

it will include the long awaited Nets Practice mode.

Ross you have made me look like an idiot. I said earlier that I didn't think there would be practice nets and there are. The only thing I want more than to play this game is to be right and you are stopping me from doing that. You have let me down.:(

As for 2014 oh well :)

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will not release in 2013.

In order to bring the best possible game to the market at the best possible time we have decided to move the date into 2014. We are working to get the game to all markets simultaneously and will advise as soon as we can of an exact release date once it is known.

On a positive note, there will be a new Don Bradman Cricket Academy released on Friday and to say thanks for your patience it will include the long awaited Nets Practice mode.
This is a very good move. Thanks for the nets. Will this version of CA be available for PS3? Like a demo?

Standalone Cricket Academy will be PC only for the foreseeable future.

On a positive note, there will be a new Don Bradman Cricket Academy released on Friday and to say thanks for your patience it will include the long awaited Nets Practice mode.

NETS!!! awesome.

i guess this is something added as a result of the release being pushed back? i.e. it wouldn't have been in otherwise? either way that's fantastic news and something i look forward to trying out!

That's good news. I hope I'm not reading too much into that but I assume you mean either January or February then? And January would be best?

We will give a 100% accurate date as soon as we can, then and only then will a date be given.

@ross will the nets just be with don bradman or can we use any player in our academy?

I'd put today down as a good day. Nets will keep us going for a few months and no rushed released of the game itself. Cheers Ross

I am going to have to choose between test cricket and DBC14 nets :(

(not that it will be a hard choice ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread