Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather...

• Big Ant provide no communication for 2+ months prior to release OR
  • Announce a release 24 hours prior to the previously officially announced release date

They dragged it out saying this year we wait then say due to another game getting cancelled they delay even further and don't say much about a date
And it becomes more frustrating to the fan who's gonna buy it

Move on idiots..The game will be released
When they say it's done FFS...
The market is flooded with other games to play,
Not to mention next GEN consoles being out,
I think it's a smart call on BA's part,
Shit i'll play the nets all night...With a few coldies:cheers

Ross which time it will be available to download.

Just asking because my internet is so slow and I have to download it from and Internet cafe:mad:facepalm

Please ross the exact time????:D

btw would have loved to see bowling in the nets making this CA update.. how many surprise in all are we in for in this update ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Move on idiots..The game will be released
When they say it's done FFS...
The market is flooded with other games to play,
Not to mention next GEN consoles being out,
I think it's a smart call on BA's part,
Shit i'll play the nets all night...With a few coldies:cheers

I ll probably give it a go for a while too.. nonetheless going out wid my mates tonight so it would only be possible tomorrow..

BA are doing a great job by being transparent, if their game is nothing to go by their PR is..

Stuff this i'm off to do better things with
my time then bring my-self down to a ten year olds level.

Ok the release date being pushed back is disappointing and i can understand some of the disappointment on the forum but some of the backlash really has really been over the top, at the end of the day it is a video game. Does anyone not think Ross is disappointed as well, he has publishers and sponsors he needs to please, im sure Ross pushed hard for a 2013 release but if all parties dont agree then he cant really do anything about that. Sure i dont agree with Ross sometimea but at the end of day we are getting a ceo of a video game company talking to us daily on this forum, do we really want to scare him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread